Chapter 9

*Harry's POV*

I slowly opened my eyelids after a good nights sleep. I looked over and saw Morgan wasn't there. A grin came across my face when I thought about last night.

"What are you grinning about?" Morgan said, startling me.

"Just about last night." I replied with a cheeky grin.

She rolled her eyes and continued to tie her shoe. "Where ya going?" I asked her.

"Um, I need to go home. I don't have any clothes left."

A frown was on my face. "Aww. Why do you have to leave so soon?" I pouted.

"I need to, Harry." she giggled, "And besides you have to get ready for tour. You leave in a day." The thought of me leaving Morgan made my heart sink.

"I know. But you could go with me." I insisted.

"I can't." She said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because my mom won't let me, and I'm pretty sure management wouldn't let me." She frowned.

"True." I sighed. She continued packing her things, and I got my keys ready to drive her to her house. We walked out the front door and hopped into the car.

"I'll miss you, a lot." I told her, a tear rolling down my cheek.

"I'll miss you too, Harry. You gotta promise you'll text me everyday." She demanded.

"Promise," I said, "I love you."

"I love you too." She smiled and gave me a hug. We sat in the car hugging and sobbing for five minutes when my the boys pulled up in a van. Oh great.

"HARRY!" Louis screamed, launching himself towards me.

"Hazza, we have some bad news." Liam started.

"What happened?" I asked, a worried expression on my face.

"Dan broke his arm yesterday." He finished. Dan is our guitar player, and we needed him for the tour.

"What are we gonna do?!" I panicked.

"We have to find another guitar player. We are not having any luck either." Zayn said.

"This is horrible." I sighed running my hand through my curls.

"I can play." Morgan said. We all looked at her.

"W-what?" I mumbled.

"I can play the guitar. I have been playing for three years now. I can play a little." She smiled.

"Morgan has saved the day!" Louis yells like a three year old. We all ran over to hug her.

"How come I didn't know about this?" I whispered to her.

"You never asked."

*Morgan's POV*

Harry and I were bawling our eyes out when the boys drove up.

"HARRY!" Louis shouted, squeezing him in a hug.

"Hazza, we have some bad news." Liam sighed.

"What happened?" Harry asked.

"Dan broke his arm yesterday." He said. What? Who's Dan?

"What are we gonna do?" Harry started freaking out.

"We have to find another guitar player. We are not having any luck either." Zayn mumbled the last part. I can play the guitar! I'm actually pretty good too. I wonder if they would let me play....

"This is horrible." Harry said, running his hands through his curls.

"I can play." I said, not even realizing it slipped out of my mouth.

"W-what?" Harry looked at  me in shock. The other boys had their mouths open.

"I can play the guitar. I have been playing for three years now. I can play a little." I smiled, hoping they would let me go on tour with them.

"Morgan has saved the day!" Louis screamed in my ear. All the boys ran to hug me, even Niall.

"How come I didn't know about this?" Harry whispered to me.

"You never asked." I shrugged.

"Before we celebrate any more, we need to call the management and make sure it's okay." Liam said. I crossed my fingers while Liam walked away, dialing the number.

"I knew we could find a way for you to come." Harry smiled at me.

"We don't know yet!" I corrected him. We all waited in silence when Liam came back over.

"Well," Liam started, "the management had a few things to say about it." My heart suddenly dropped. "But... THEY SAID YES!" He exclaimed. We all started jumping up and down, and I let out a small screech.

"See y'all on the tour." I smiled, while hopping into Harry's car. We drove to my house, and I could barely even talk I was so excited. But then I remembered something. What would my mom say?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is short, I know. I NEED MORE VOTES THOUGH!!! I'm not typing anymore until I get 25 votes!!! So yall better start telling people to vote if yall want to know what happens. I'll make the next chapter longer, that is if I ever get enough votes... byeee until then. (;

- Morgan xx