Chapter 7

*Morgan's POV*

I was crying when I heard my phone ringing. "H-hello?" I sniffled.

"Are you okay, love? I'm almost at your house." My favorite voice said to me.

"I'm fine. See you in a few." I sighed and we both hung up. I ran outside with my bags not letting my mom see me. I slipped out of the door and saw Harry's car. I ran silently and hopped in.

"What did she say?" Harry asked while giving me a quick kiss.

"She called me liar and cussed me out." I cried. I felt like a three year old crying.

"It's okay babe. We'll go back home and rest ok?" Harry reassured me giving me a huge hug.

We drove back and pulled into his drive. When we got inside Harry took me up to his room and tucked me in. "Get some sleep, love. I need to go talk to Louis. Him and Eleanor broke up."

"What? Why? Is he okay?" I started throwing questions out.

"Eleanor hooked up with another guy, and he'll be fine." Harry said and told me to go to sleep. I nodded and went into a deep sleep.

I woke up to find Harry asleep next to me. It was 12:40 in the night. I sighed and rolled over laying my arm over Harry's toned stomach.

"You alright?" He whispered, startling me.

"I'm fine, babe. Just tired." I replied and with that we both fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Harry's POV*

I woke up to the smell of food coming from the kitchen. I ran my hand through my hair and put a shirt on and walked out. Morgan was cooking breakfast. I walked up behind her and wrapped her in a huge bear hug. Apparently I scared her, because she jumped.

"God Harry, you scared me." she laughed. I gave her a wet kiss on the cheek.

"I'm starving." I said into her neck and she shivered. I could tell that turned her on.

"Harryyy. Stop it." She giggled, pushing me away. I yawned and sat down on the couch in the living room.

I think I might have fell asleep again because Morgan was hovering over me telling me to wake up. I stretched and walked over to the counter.

"So what's the plans for today?" she questioned.

"Well the boys were gonna come over, if that's okay." I said.

"Of course. Maybe we can make Louis feel better." She smiled. She loved to make people feel better.

About thirty minutes later, a knock was at the door. "I GOT IT!" Morgan yelled almost diving for the door. I chuckled. When she opened the door, I saw it was Niall. I saw the excitement from her face was gone. I guess she thought it would be Louis.

"Oh hey, Niall." she said and came and sat down beside me. Niall sat on the other couch and it was very awkward, now that me and him haven't spoke for a week or so.

We heard another knock and this time I got the door. "Hazza!" Liam yelled giving me a hug. Zayn walked in after him and they started chatting. We were just waiting for Louis now. When the last knock was heard, Morgan ran to the door and squeezed Louis until he couldn't breath.

"Eh. I. Can't. Breath." Louis gasped for air, but laughing at the same time.

We all did what you usually during the day. Then night came around and Zayn suggested we play truth or dare.