Chapter 1

Hellooo my new fanfic is called Embraced.

Please go read it and comment and vote?:)

"Come on, come on!" my nine year old cousin, Katie, screeched.

"I'm coming, be patient." I said pulling my light blonde hair back into a high ponytail. Katie had won tickets to meet this boy band backstage named One Direction. I honestly didn't care for them. Well, maybe I did just a little, but I wasn't going to let anyone know that.

"Hurry up Morgan. Katie is ready to leave!" My mom yelled up the stairs, then continued talking to Katie's mom.

"Ugh, can y'all please just be patient?" I murmured under my breath. I quickly put on my mascara and a big glob smeared under my blue eyes. "Shit!" I hissed. I licked my finger and scrubbed under my eye trying the best I could to get it off while running to the front door.

Katie had on her One Direction t-shirt and some jeans. Her glasses, also One Direction, were swallowing her face because they were so big on her. "Turn it up!" she exclaimed, a big grin across her face. Heart Attack blared out of the speakers.

When Harry sang, chills went through my body.

I didn't want them to actually think I liked One Direction, so I put my ear buds in and hummed along to Water Tower Town by Scotty McCreery. I guess you could say I am very country. My friends even call me a redneck, although I'm not one.

"Morgan, can you please show some respect?" My mom asked, raising an eyebrow.

"WHAT?!" I yelled snatching out my ear buds.

"You can listen to your music later." She said.

"You listen to stupid music." Katie smirked.

"No I don't! One Direction is stupid!" I yelled.

"Give me your phone Morgan." My mom said holding her hand out, waiting for me to place my phone in her hand. I slammed it in her hand. This was pointless.

"This is so stupid. Why do I even have to go with her?" I asked.

"Katie doesn't want to go in with us. She wants you to go with her." Katie's mom said.

I sighed knowing it wouldn't be any use arguing any more. We were half way to the city where we would meet the boys. I yawned and felt my eyelids getting heavier. My eyes slowly closed and I went to sleep.

-

"Oh my gosh! There's their bus! It's actually them! OH MY GOSH!" Katie screamed.

I woke up to find my ponytail completely messed up. "Just my luck." I sighed. I pulled my hair to the side and quickly did a fishtail braid.

"I can't believe we are going to be the only people in the room with One Direction!" Katie said, tears filling her eyes.

We all hoped out of our car and headed off to the entrance. The security guards stopped us.

"This is Katie Anderson. She won the tickets to meet the boys backstage." Aunt Jade said handing one of the guards two golden tickets.

"Right this way." The deep voiced man said.

We followed the guard through at least six doors. I couldn't even keep count. They must have to keep those boys hidden from all of those crazed fans. Just the thought of seeing girls taking their clothes off to impress these boys made me chuckle a little.

"The boys are in here." The guard said, opening the door.

"Boys, your golden ticket winner is here." The second guard said stepping out from in front of Katie.

I heard Katie let out a small screech. There they were. One Direction. Standing only ten feet away from me.

Thanks for reading yall (: Follow me on twitter @McCreerian1D.