Chapter 6

*Harry's POV*

Finally. Morgan wants me now, and not Niall. Today was our one week annivesary. I hadn't had time to take her on a date yet, but I was going to tonight. She hadn't said a word to Niall since that night... but I havn't either. Niall and I have grown apart since all of this shit. The boys keep asking us why we won't talk, but they should know.

The boys and I had one more gig and then we would have a two week break. Then we went on tour. Seventeen more days. I got my phone out and texted Morgan.

- Hey love. Happy one week anniversary love u xx :) -

She replied in less than thirty seconds.

- Happy one week anniversary babe love ya moreee <3 -="">

I got up the nerve to ask her to come over tonight for dinner, and she said yes.

*Morgan's POV*

I woke up to the sound of my ringtone of Niall singing Little Things. Shiiiit. I forget to change that again.

From: Hazza<3

Hey love. Happy one week anniversary love u xx :)

Awwww. He remembered! I quickly replied.

- Happy one week anniversary babe love ya moreee <3

Harry and I's realationship was going well. I still can't believe what Niall did... although I still have feelings for him. Wait. No I don't. What am I saying. I heard my phone start ringing again. I put my phone on vibrate where I wouldn't to hear Niall singing. Again, it was from Harry.

- Dinner at my place tonight :) The boys will be out xx

 I was so excited. It was only 10:00 in the morning, but I got up anyways to get a shower and get ready.

I put on a light blue strapless dress and curled my hair in loose curls. It was already 3:00 PM and I got my mom to drop me off at Harry and Louis' flat. Right when I hopped out of the car, Louis and Eleanor were headed out of the door.

"Morgan!" Eleanor screeched, coming to give me a hug. Niall first introduced me to Eleanor and we have been friends ever since.

"Where are y'all off to?" I smiled.

"Double date with Liam and Danielle." Louis pouted. Apparently he just wanted him and Eleanor to go out.

"Have fun. Tell Dani I said hi." I waved them off and walked into the roomy flat. Harry was no where to be seen. An aroma of food was in the air. Smelt like... tacos.

I walked into the kitchen and found a table set and it was... tacos. I had a huge smile across my face, but where was Harry? I suddenly felt someone wrap me in a hug from behind, and of course, it was Harry. He smelt like peppermints.

"Harryyy." I laughed.

"So? Are we gonna eat or not? I made us tacos. And I gotta say, I'm a pretty good taco maker." He smiled, with his adorable dimples.

We sat down and ate. Then we talked about a lot of things. We started talking about the boys when he brought up Niall.

"Niall loves eating. He could eat the whole house if you let him." Harry chuckled but saw my face drop. He cleared his throat, "So how about we go watch TV?"

"Sure." My face lit back up and we walked into the spacious living room. We sat down on the couch and I snuggled into his chest. He put his arms around me and I fell asleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I woke up to find a pair of green eyes staring at me.