Chapter 11

*Morgan's POV*

"Mom, please!" I shouted, running after her. She wasn't going to let me go. I could feel already see her not letting me.

"I don't know yet, Morgan." My mom said, giving me a worried look.

"Mom, I'll be fine! Please?" I begged, a tear rolling down my cheek. We sat in silence for a few minutes.

"Go home and pack." She sighed.

"OH MY GOD! THANK YOU!" I yelled, wrapping her in a hug. I ran back into the living room to find Harry sitting alone. "She said yes!" I exclaimed.

Harry hopped up and squeezed me in a hug. "I'm so glad, love. When are you gonna pack? We have to leave tomorrow you know."

I nodded. "I know. I have to go home and get my guitar and everything, drive me there?" I asked him.

He nodded and we walked out to the car, and drove to my house.

-------

"Niall, hurry up! We are going to be late." Liam yelled. We were on our way to the airport and Niall was being sluggish. I frowned and remembered I was still confused about the kiss that we had a few nights ago....

"What's in here?" Harry startled me then pointed at my suitcase, "Bricks?"

"Haha very funny, and no. Stuff I need, because I am going to be away from home two months." I sighed, thinking of my mom. I guess Harry noticed.

"It'll be fine. You'll have me, babe." Harry reassured me, giving me a cheeky smile.

I nodded and looked backed to see Zayn and Louis dragging their bags. Liam was ahead of us, chanting for us to hurry up, and Niall was Well. I had no clue where he was.

"Where's Niall?!" Liam asked, quite annoyed. Harry and I shrugged as he started walking back to the entrance, scanning his eyes everywhere for Niall.

Harry and I continued walking until we ended up at the bottom of the plane's walkway inside.

"Coming?" Harry questioned, grabbing my hand.

We walked up the stairs and into the plane's door. It was huge in there, but I guess it had to be for five crazy boys.

"Woah." I said. This plane was huge and it was so fancy.

"You like it?" Harry smirked.

"It's huge." I giggled, as Harry laid his big hand on my waist.

"You can put your things up here with mine." Harry told me as he walked me over to his area.

"LADS, WHERE'S NIALL AND LIAM?" I heard Louis yell from the entrance of the plane.

*Niall's POV*

"Niall hurry up! We are going to be late." Liam yelled back at me. He was in front of us all, literally jogging so we wouldn't miss our flight.

I didn't really want Morgan going on tour with us, considering I still didn't know what that kiss meant. I should really talk to her... but then I shouldn't.  She had Harry now, and they were madly in love.

I was lost in my thoughts when I smelt an amazing scent. I suddenly stopped, scanning the building for what is was.

I almost leaped with joy when I saw a small snack area. Since when did they keep snack bars in an airport? I ran over to the counter, and I forgot that I wasn't in disguise.

"OH MY GOSH, NIALL!" A crazy fan girl started yelling, charging towards me. Oh no.

She jumped on top of me, sending me to the floor.