Chapter 5

*Morgan's POV*

I turned towards Harry, who had already put on a pair of pants by now. "WHAT THE HELL, HARRY?" I screamed, tears running down my face.

"I just wanted you to know how I felt about you." Harry shrugged.

"With Niall in the next room?!" I asked, screaming not as loud.

"I thought you were just friends!" Harry yelled back, annoyed.

We were, but I have feelings for him.

 I then realized Zayn and Louis were standing at the door. I started to feel dizzy. I didn't know what was happening. Suddenly everything went black and I feel down to my knees, then onto my face.

*Harry's POV*

I didn't expect Niall to walk in. This really wasn't going well. Morgan's face was filled with anger, but also tears.

"WHAT THE HELL, HARRY?" she yelled at the top of her lungs.

"I just wanted you know how I felt about you." I replied honestly. I had wanted to do that ever since I met her.

"With Niall in the next room?!"

What? I thought they were just friends.

"I thought you were just friends!" I snapped at her.

I saw Zayn and Louis open the door, a worried expression on their face. Morgan started to fall down. I tried to catch her, but she was already on her face.

"MORGAN! Answer me, are you okay?!" I gave her a small shake. Zayn and Louis just stood there. "We need to get her to the doctor!" I panicked, and picked her up, taking her to the car outside of our bus.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*Niall's POV*

I was half drunk when I felt my phone go off.

"Uh hurlo?" I stuttered.

"Where are you? Morgan is very sick." Liam told me.

"Babe who is it?" the girl sitting beside me asked.

"I dunno." I laughed letting out a huge burp.

"Come to the hospital, Niall. NOW!" Liam yelled.

"Woah not so loud Grandma." I said and accidently hanging up the phone.

"NOOO! Granny hung up on me." I cried into the girls shoulder that was still sitting beside me. I was definitely drunk.

*Harry's POV*

I was sitting in the waiting room when I asked Liam to call Niall. He came and sat down beside me and dialled his number. I heard someone pick up that sounded nothing like Niall.

"Where are you? Morgan is very sick." Liam calmly said. I don't know how he is always so calm when things like this happen.

I heard some girl in the background talking and loud music playing. Then I soon figured out Niall was at a bar and was very drunk.

"Come to the hospital, Niall. NOW!" Liam yelled in what seemed like in my ear. Guess I spoke too soon.

I heard Niall say 'grandma' but then I heard a click. Liam threw his phone on his lap.

"He's such a dick." Liam sighed, "He's drunk."

I buried my head in my hands and started letting all the tears come out.

"It'll be okay." he said patting my back.

"This is all my fault. If I wouldn't had pushed her against the wall... and... and-" I started sobbing. I knew I was acting like a three year old.

"Harry. Stop." Liam demanded. "You are being dramatic. Morgan will be okay. I think. We'll just have to wait for the doctor to come talk to us."

We sat in silence for ten minutes. Zayn and Louis had went to the restroom and came back and sat down. We then heard the doctor walk in.

"It seems as if Morgan's blood pressure dropped." the doctor explained before I interrupted him.

"Why?"

The doctor looked at me with an annoyed face. "She has been stressed out lately. This could've been life threating but luckily you got her here quickly. I'm afraid she'll have to stay here a few nights. Is there anyway you boys can get a hold of her mother or father?"

"Niall has her mum's number..." Louis spoke up. The doctor looked uncertain what to say.

"But we can't get a hold of him at the moment." Zayn added, looking at the ground.

"Okay... well would one of you like to go see her? She's awake." the male doctor asked.

"Liam would." I insisted. I found that Morgan felt comfortable talking with Liam so I thought it would be a good idea. I didn't want to upset her by me going in. She was already upset enough.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*Morgan's POV*

I sat up in bed. Niall...  and Harry. Where were they? I saw the door open and Liam came in.

"Hey love. How are you feeling? He asked sitting beside me.

"Like shit. Where's Niall?" I wondered out loud.

Liam wrapped me in a hug. "He's not here babe. But the other boys are here."

"Tell Harry to come here." I demanded.

"Babe he-"

"Go." I pointed to the door. He got up and walked out. I saw Harry walk in slowly.

"Hey," He mumbled sitting down beside me. "Look I'm real-"

I stopped him by kissing him. I removed my lips from his. He looked surprised. "It's okay, Harry." I smiled.

"Wh-what just happened?" Harry questioned.

"I was showing you how I felt." I smirked and wrapped him in a hug. Harry was here for me and Niall wasn't. That showed who cared.

"I thought you... you liked... that you liked-"

"Spit it out Harry!" I shouted.

"I thought you liked Niall." He looked down at the floor.

"I did. But he's not here for me like you are, is he?"

"No." Harry mumbled.

"Excactly." I smiled. He looked up at me and pushed my hair behind my ear and lightly kissed me on the nose. Maybe I was meant to be with Harry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FAN

PLS