Chapter 8

Hey y'all. Okay soooooo the author's note is going to be before the chapter this time. OKAY SO I NEED MORE READS AND VOTES AND COMMENTS. If you would kindly share with your friends and on Twitter, Facebook, etc. that would be lovely. Pleaseeee? Loveee yall (;

*********************************************************************************************

*Morgan's POV*

I woke up to Harry's snoring. I laughed and poked at his curls.

"Eh?" He murmured under his breath. His eyelashes fluttered open.

"Morning babe." I smiled at him. I sat up, yawning.

"What time is it?" He mumbled.

"Um," I hesitated before picking up my phone, "ten o'clock. I'll go get a shower and get dressed and we can go get some lunch."

"Okay, love." Harry said, stretching.

I hopped into the shower and turned on the hot water. I liked it really hot in the morning. I was about to put conditioner in my hair when I heard someone walk in the bathroom. I was as silent as I could be, wondering who it was. Then I heard the curtain open up. I let out a loud screech, before I found out it was Harry.

"HARRY! Can't you see I'm trying to take a shower?" I screeched.

"I know, but I need to take one too," He paused while his eyes scanned my naked body, "and... and I didn't feel like... waiting."

"Excuses." I smirked.

"Maybe." He winked, getting in with me.

I put conditioner in my hair and rinsed it out, noticing Harry was still staring at my body. "Harreh, stop it." I demanded.

"What?" He chuckled. "I'm enjoying this."

"Shut up and rub some soap on my back." I told him, handing him a bar of soap. He was slowly moving the bar of soap down my back. He then stopped right before reaching my butt.

"Harry what are-" I started, before being interrupted by his lips slamming into mine.

"You know that turns me on." He said with a serious face. It was actually scaring me. He started kissing my jawline when I pulled away from his grip.

"Um, I-I gotta dry my hair."  I said, jumping out of the shower. I really didn't feel like having sex when I was soaked with water, and I was still confused about the kiss I shared with Niall last night. I quickly dried off and went into another room to dry my hair.

Harry walked out right when I turned the hair dryer off. "What the hell was that about?" He asked me.

"I just... don't feel good this morning." I lied. Harry knew something was up and raised his eyebrow.

"You sure?" He questioned.

"I'm sure." I nodded and gave him a quick smile before turning around and walking to my drawer. I got out a pink tank and a pair of jean shorts and put them on. Harry was already dressed by the time I was. He had on a blue polo and a pair of jeans.

I smiled at him. "Wonder if the boys are awake."

"I guess we will have to go see." He returned the smile and we walked into the living room. We found Louis asleep on the couch, laying half way on top of Zayn. Liam and Niall must have went to bed in the guest rooms.

I walked over to Louis and gave him a small shake. "Lou," I whispered. I didn't get a response. "LOUIS!!" I yelled giving him a massive shake.

"WHAT?!" He yelled back, "CAN'T A GUY GET SOME SLEEP AROUND HERE?"