44

" Yoongi hyung, I dare you to kiss Jiminie."

The word booms in Yoongi's ears. He should have known that it was a bad idea from the start. He should have seen this coming. But the thought of kissing Jimin.... It seems so tempting right now.

Jimin is equally shocked as him. He givesTaehyung a side eye for his evil idea. Taehyung winks at his best friend, inside he knows that Jimin and Yoongi will thank him for this.

Yoongi opens his mouth to protest but Jungkook is already pushing him inside Jimin's room. Just like that Jimin is pushed by Taehyung and they're both locked in the room.

" Don't come out before having your New Year's kiss." 

Taehyung shouts from the other side of the door, followed by Jungkook's giggles.

" Jungkook ah , it's not funny, please open the door." 

Yoongi slams his fist on the door, even though he promised Jungkook that he'll confess today he suddenly feels all the courage leaving his body. Fuck, he really can't do that.

" They won't open the door." 

Jimin says as a matter of fact. Yoongi presses his head on the wooden door. He doesn't want anything else than the floor eating him up right now.

He can't even dare to look into Jimin's eyes.

" Why are you standing there ? Let's sit on the bed and wait for them to open the door." 

Jimin suggests. 

That means Jimin doesn't want to kiss him, right? He feels all his blood rushing to his face. With a beetroot red face he stands in front of Jimin. Scratching the back of his hand to get rid of his anxiety.

" What's wrong hyung ?" 

Jimin stands up from the bed, looking at his hyung weirdly.

This is the moment Yoongi thinks to himself. He has two choices either to confess to Jimin or continue to live as his best friend.

If he confesses to Jimin right now, two things could happen. Either Jimin will accept his confession and they'll live happily or Jimin will reject him, making their friendship awkward. He wants to scream in annoyance. He can't choose.

" Hyung ?" 

Jimin waves his hand in front of Yoongi who seems to be in a deep inner dilemma.

" Jimin, I need to tell you something." 

He finally breathes out the breath he has been holding in for too long.

This is a do or die moment. And he has to make a good choice.

" Jimin I-" 

He closes his eyes after finally making his decision. He's gonna do it, even if it means getting rejected by Jimin he just gotta let his feelings out.

He takes a deep breath before finally letting those words out that he has kept in his heart as a secret for a long time.

He'll finally say those words. 

' I have liked you since the day I saw you crying in the park. I have liked you since the day you held my hands. I have liked you since the day you made me laugh with your funny jokes. I have liked you since the day you tackled me down in your unexpected hug. I like you Park Jimin.'

Yeah, that's right. He just has to voice out these words now. He can do it. He gives himself the mental motivation.

" I lik-"