|| PROLOGUE ||

Long ago, during ancient times, there were three wise men who knew how to communicate with their spirit animals, which were only wolves, and their powers brought forth instinct, intelligence, an appetite for freedom, and awareness of the importance of social connections. These spirit animals can also symbolize fear of being threatened and a lack of trust.

  One day, the three wise men went to the heart of a very deep forest to perform their daily ritual, but as they wanted to do so, a dark spirit appeared from nowhere. It had a strange symbol on its forehead, which represents a wolf demon. This spirit was a non-human creature (a humanoid) and also had the head of a wolf, razor-sharp teeth, claws, and it also wore dark, yellowish-red armor.

  When the evil spirit turned back to his human form, there was a pall of thick black smoke filling the air, and the three wise men were frightened, preparing for a fight. After the smoke cleared, they finally recognized the person whose name was Acacius, as he had been part of them before.

Acacius was once a very wise man but became foolish, thinking that absorbing the spirit animals would make him a god and give him more power than he ever imagined. He thought of using it to take control of the mortal world, but the wise men didn't accept his idea at all. So after he refused to step down, he was removed from the assemblage and left their land, never to return again.

"Why have you come here? We told you never to step foot on this land again!" shouted the first wise man.

   "Ha-ha-ha-ha-haa! Brother, why are you in opposition to me? I was expecting more like a family reunion," replied Acacius, smiling evilly.

"Well, Acacius, we could see you had already succeeded in absorbing most of the spirit animals from the spirit world. Aren't you ashamed?! Now you have turned yourself into a monster. Even though you're here to steal ours, we will never surrender it to you," said the second wise man.

  "Yes, always remember that our spirit wolves have their secret weapon—the powerful howl. That power can lead to total destruction if not taken care of. When you use it, it will take you and destroy you forever," added the third wise man.

   "Alright then, let me show you my true power! The power of the gods!! Soon, your spirits will be mine, and everyone will know who I truly am. I don't care if it takes over me or what!" said Acacius in a deep hallow voice and turned back to his demon wolf form, ready to attack.

  When the three wise men saw how powerful and strong Acacius was, they did not stand a chance against him, so they didn't have a choice but to protect their spirit animals from his evil hands. So while the men were running for their dear lives, the Demon Wolf decided to use his dark powers to set the whole forest on fire.

Afterwards, the poor animals left their homes, and there was nothing left in the forest.

  A few days later, the three wise men went to a nearby village to find a better way to hide their spirit animals, and luckily, one of them had an idea.

They went to a swordsmith to get a sword with three-headed wolves on the cross-guard, and after the work was done, night finally came. Together, the three wise men went outside of the village to recite a spell. One by one, they each drew a big magic circle and placed the sword on it.

  It was the night of the full moon, and it was time to set the firewood they found in the forest on fire. In order to begin the spell, they all sat down, raised their hands, and chanted this like four times: "Shab-bat-Bera-khot."

"Behold, I can see our spirit animals," said one of the wise men.

All their eyes transformed into those of a wolf and they howled. The big circle glowed, and the three spirit wolves left the wise men's bodies and went into the sword, where they would be safe.
  The three wise men wrapped the sword in a black cloth and threw it in a lake where nobody would ever find it, but unexpectedly, Acacius came and demanded for the spirit animals once again. He said if they don't, they will regret denying his request.

As expected, the wise men refused, and Acacius was so furious that he went into the small village and destroyed it. Huts were all burned; a lot of villagers died, while a few ran and went to safety. The three wise men wanted to flee too, but were removed from existence.

   Soon, Acacius won't rest till he gets his hands on those spirit wolves, then continue his plans to rule the mortal world because when the spirit wolves are unleashed from the sword, that is when the Demon Wolf will come back to the real world.