Chapter Two: Planning My Escape!

Killua's POV
"We planned your marriage."

They took my freedom away.
They took my freedom of having friends,
my freedom to have fun,
to live my life,
and now, they're taking my freedom to love...

-Drip drip-

Tears? My mom and dad were shocked. I was too. Although I've cried many times before, I had never cried in front of my family! It's a sign of weakness! 

I'm trying my best not to lash out but tears keep falling. Before I knew it, I started loudly crying.

"Killua, calm down! We aren't changing our minds about this. I'm sorry but this is for the best of our Kingdom."

"KINGDOM, KINGDOM, KINGDOM! IT'S ALL YOU SAY! IT'S ALWAYS FOR THE BEST FOR OUR KINGDOM! WHAT ABOUT ME? NO ONE'S EVER ASKED ME WHAT I WANTED! I DIDN'T ASK TO BE A PRINCE-"

"Killua, this isn't the time to be selfish"

Selfish.

"you're the Prince and there's nothing you can change about it."

I don't wanna be a Prince.

"Our kingdom is counting on you."

Then I'll fail them.

"You should start thinking about others."

"You're right!"
You're wrong.

"It's for the best."
No, it's not.

"Thank you for understanding, killua. You'll meet her tomorrow evening."

"I hope she's pretty!"
Just kidding, pretty or not I'll scare her off.

"Haha, she is! You'll see tomorrow. Anyways, you can go yo your room now."
"See you guys then!" I wave bye.

My life is ruined. I thought to myself, actually, my life has always been crappy but now I lost everything. I go by my room's window again, I looked down to my garden and find peace in it. I decided to jump down there. My room is on second floor, but, I was trained for this.

A Prince trained to jump down a two story building? Yeah. I was trained to fight because my family has a lot of rival kingdoms, its perfect for fighting back and escaping!

Escaping

Escape! I can run away before this actually becomes an official thing!
I start planning my escape. I pack some of my clothes, some chocolate robots and other things I need to live.

'So I'm meeting her tomorrow evening... I can escape tonight! It's currently 10am so I still have some more time to plan!' This is both scary and exciting, if I get caught, they'll punish me and will probably tighten up security... But at the same time, if I succeed I can be free!

Wait, will I be free? What if they find me? They're very familiar with our kingdom after all.
I'll have to go somewhere they aren't familiar with then. Where's that though?.. THE WOODS! The woods can be scary at night but I can bring my flashlight.

Well let's get to more planning then.

Time skip
It's almost time and I just need to wait til' we finish eating dinner so that some guards go to eat, making it easer for me.

Knock knock

'Who could that be...?'

A/N

Yaaay! A new chapter! I actually wrote 2 complete chapters and one almost finished chapter today! Oh and don't worry, gon will appear soon. ⭐(^_^)💧I'll probably finish another chapter tomorrow so stay tuned!