Chapter Five: Old Hag!

Killua's POV

"Sure!" I say to gon.
He grabs my hand and he leads me around his house.

While we he drags me around trying to find his aunt mito, I look around my surroundings. His house was really beautiful and I was kind of wondering why there was a house in the middle of the forest.

"Aunt mito, look! The white hair boy woke up!" Gon says to a brown haired woman. (red or brown?)
"Hello." I say.
"Goodmorning gon and...?"

She doesn't know me, thank goodness.

"His name is killua and he's my friend!"
I nod in response. Gon leads me to a wooden table and I'm guessing this is where we'll eat breakfast. I sat down the table besides gon while his aunt mito smiles and goes to cook.

"Soo, killuaa... How old are you? I'm 16" Gon asks. He's the same age as me, like I suspected.

"I'm also 16."
"You are?! I expected you to be a little older if you're going to get married! Are you an only child then?" Gon says in shock.
"I have two big brothers and two little sisters."
"Oh... Why are you getting married at such a young age?"
"M-my family and I are struggling..." I lie so that my story fits. Gon frowns, gets up and hands me a chocolate bar.

"Have this, it's my favourite and I think you'll like it."
"Thank you, gon! I really like chocolates."
"You should eat it later after breakfast though!" he warns and I just nod in response.

His aunt mito comes in with our food and sits down with us. Gon tells her about my situation and she agrees to help me as long as I need to so I can figure out some things.

" You're the first friend around Gon's age actually." aunt mito says, this kind of shocked me since gon looks like the type of person to have a thousand friends.

"Yeah, all the villagers are older than me!" Gon says in a fake sad tone.
"Villagers?! There's a village in the middle of the woods?" I say surprised.
"Huh, yeah? Can I introduce you to them, please, please, pleaseee?" Gon says with big puppy dog eyes. I can't say no to this gon.

"F-fine." I say looking away from his eyes, they were full of light, it was blinding.

We finish eating our food after a few minutes.
"Aunt mito, I'm going out with killuaaa!" he says before dragging me me out the door.

His village was beautiful and it was all just nature. There was a big tree in the middle with some log that looks like they play boardgames there. The houses around us were filled with flowers and the whole scene looked like it came out from a fantasy movie.

"Do you like our village?" Gon asks with hope in his eyes.
"Your village is beautiful." I say genuinely and he jumps when he hears my answer.
"Let's go meet the couple next door!" Gon holds my hand and I feel a little flutter inside me.

"Kurapikaaa! Leoriooo!" He says knocking on their door. An old man with dark hair opens the door and looks down at gon and I.

"Gon? What's wrong?" The old man asks while he invites us in.
"I want you guys to meet my friend killua!!" He says spiraling around the old man's house. The old man smiles at me and leads me to their kitchen. Gon then jumps onto a cooking blonde.

"Gon! I'm cooking-"
"Kurapika, meet my friend killua!" He says dragging the blonde closer to us.
"Hello, killua." he says as he smiles at me.
I say 'hi' back with an awkward grin.
"Well, I'll be preparing food for leorio and I, I'll make some for you guys too so I'll be back in a while." the blonde leaves and the dark haired old man is still with us.

"So killua, I'm leorio! Are you new to our village?" leorio asks.
"Well I found him last night because he collapsed so I helped him, I think it'll be easier to explain when kurapika comes back!" Gon answers for me.
"I see, by the way, the blonde you just saw is kurapika."
"You guys are married?" I ask, curious. Gon giggled a bit and leorio is now a blushing mess.

"Yes, we are." the blonde says coming back with food for us. Gon is now laughing and I'm just sitting here confused.

"Just kidding. Leorio and I aren't married yet because we feel like we're too young."
"Y-young?! I thought you guys were atleast t-thirthy..." I say embarrassed. Gon holds back his laugh and he looks funny now.

"I get that alot." Leorio says. Kurapika just laughs along with gon.

This is something I can get used to. I thought to myself.

We finish the food kurapika made for us and we talk alittle more.

Gon and I leave after the little talk and told them we'd be back after he introduced me to everyone in the village. (it's not a very big village anyways.)

"So killua, do you want to watch the gungi match between our mayor and his wife?"
"Sure, when will it be?"
"A little later." I nod in response and we arrive in the next house.

"Biskyyy!" Gon yells and a little girl with blonde and messy hair comes out.

"Gon..." She glares at him.
"Goodmorning bisky! Meet my friend killua!"
She looks at me up and down and its like she knows something.

"Aren't you the pr-"
"Soooooooo, bisky right? How old are you?" I interrupt before she continues her sentence.
"I'm 57." (everyone/most people in this story is aged up a bit, except for bisky because she's already old.)

I'm shocked but I also find this a bit funny. I try to hide giggles and mutter "old hag" under my breath. She notices this and throws one of her gloves on my face.

"Gon, where did you find this look Prince look alike?!" she says crossing her arms and gon has a puzzled look on his face.

I didn't expect her to say that. I couldn't stop her in time!

"Prince? So you're complementing me then?" I say in a teasing way. This was the only excuse I could find. She just rolls her eyes and the mood was now tense.

"Soo.... Bisky, will you watch gungi ternament later?" Gon says trying to change the mood up.
"Yeah, I go there everytime. What about you?"
"I'm going with my best friend killua!" Gon says making me feel flustered. My face is now red and bisky seems to notice this.

"Ooooh? Going on a date?" Bisky smirks and makes gon and I blush.
"W-well I guess you can call it that..." Gon says getting the wrong idea. Bisky laughs.

"Well anyways, I still have to introduce killua to the other villagers! See you later bisky!" Bisky waves bye to us and both smile.

I'd be happy right now if I hadn't encountered someone who knew who I was. Hopefully she sticks with the lie I told.

A/N (there will be some slight spoilers with future characters so proceed with caution.)

By the way I think you guys realised I'll be adding komugi x meruem here! I'm thinking about adding some other chimera ants but I'm not sure about it yet. I kind of wanna add the royal guards but I'm not sure if I can figure out how to make pitou get along with gon... I probably won't get an answer but do you guys wanna see the royal guards? I might add kite in this story by the way.

Anyways, see you guys! Any comments will really mean a lot to me.