Chapter 17

Mageia

I don't quite remember what exactly happened to me at school. All I remember was that I was radiating too much power that I never thought I could possess. Slowly, from the sudden darkness that consumed me, I finally opened up my eyes and I woke up in an unfamiliar ceiling. I immediately got up which was not the best move that I did.

"Where am I?" I asked as I tried to ease some dizziness from my sudden movement. I was about to get up from the unfamiliar bed when I sensed a familiar aura coming from the door.

"Oh, Dear your finally awake. Wait, I will prepare your meal." The lady who showed up from the door was excited from seeing me finally that I was awake.

"Wait." I called her which made her stop from her track on getting my food.

"Yes, my dear what's wrong?" She asked me worryingly.

"Can you tell me where am I?" I asked her directly while I tried to read her but there was something swirling around her.

"We're in my house. Don't worry we're far from those who're attempting to kill us. We're under protection of the fairy queen." She said with full joy which made me conclude that we're in the forbidden forest which only a chosen night creature could enter.

"I don't get why you brought me here. But I need to go back and this is not my home." I corrected her as I tried to get her to say why she needed me here. I have to go back to my mate.

"No, dear. This is your home, your birthright. I'm just keeping it safe till you've aged and controlled your power. Also, please forgive me for giving you up because of the raid of the dark warlocks but I'm glad that you were taken care of by the wolf pack." She explained but I still don't get why I should be here with her and I could tell she noticed that I am not satisfied with her answer.

"Explain yourself. Why am I here?" I honestly asked her which made her smile before nodding as she took a seat on the edge of the bed.

"First of all, I took here to take what's rightfully yours and more importantly, you have to train yourself to control powers that are gradually waking up from time to time. All of them were reflecting your emotions. And you have to stay here until you finally control them." She finally answered what I wanted to hear since I woke up and saw her. But, I'm still not gonna stay here.

"NO!" I strongly refused which made some stuff in the room begin to vibrate along with my temper.

"I have to go. My mate needs me." I immediately stood up and about to leave the room when I suddenly felt some warm breeze swirl around my body which made me turn to face her and glared at her.

"A barrier? Are you serious? I need to go now and nothing could stop me, even you, my so-called Aunt." I protested as my anger was on the top of my chest which I think I inherit from being surrounded by wolves.

The barrier that she made around me was being shattered just a snapped of my finger which made her eyes widen in surprise. I turned my heel and about to hold the door knob when I heard her voice again.

"If you'll not be able to control your powers that are waking up each time your emotions are on the peak, you might not see her forever." She told me the consequence if I failed to control what I have to polish, I might lose my mate.

"How long will I stay?" I asked in consideration as I leaned my forehead on the door that I didn't open.

"As long as you can manage your powers. Now, let me get you your meal. I bet you must be hungry." She told me as she patted my shoulder before she excused herself and left the room by using a portal since I am blocking the door.