I'm Just Burning Out

“Shhh… shh. Ready?” Jessica whispered. The girls smiled and nodded. “HEY! HEY! HEY!” Jessica jumped on Billies bed below him thrusting her fist in the air with each hey Imitating him at a concert. He woke startled as his body was sent in the air. “GO!” the girls climbed up on the bed jumping, yelling hey, doing the same as Jessica.

“What the hell?” Billie said as he bounced up and down. The sound of Tre’s laughter filled the air as he ran toward Billie’s room. “AHHH!” Billie screamed as Tre jumped on the bed with the girls. Tre’s weight was just enough to send Billie to the floor. “Whoa, shit!” Everyone paused with wide eyes as they peaked over the bed at him. “Ah my ass!” He sat up scrunching his eyebrows.

“Are… you ok?” Hedda asked with a hand at her chin.

“Oh my god that was kind of funny.” Jessica whispered to Tre who was snickering. Caitlin pushed at her arm with a mean look. Sorry. Jessica mouthed.

“Ugh.” Billie had his hand on his lower back still sitting on the floor slightly bent. “What the hell where you girls thinking?” He sounded a bit angry.

“Where so sorry Billie we didn’t mean to hurt you we just wanted to wake you and and…” Bella said worried and slightly scared.

“I can’t believe you guys! You know what I’m going to do!?” Billie said sounding angrier. All the girls huddled together by Tre scared.

“What?” Tre said holding the girls. His voice trembled a bit. Billie started to stand still holding his lower back with evil in his eyes.

“I’m gonna… gonna… HAYSTACK!” He smiled and lunged at the girls. He landed on them as they fell on the bed screaming playfully and laughing. Tre was caught in the mix.

“I thought you were going to be pissed as hell!” Tre said from under Billie’s arm.

“Of course not! I could never be mad at you guys. I really had you going didn’t I?”  He sat up getting off the girls and stood by the bed.

“Yeah you did!” Jessica said sitting up brushing her bangs to the side. The other girls sat up fixing their hair.

“Is your back ok?” Caitlin asked. Billie did a few turns stretching.

“Yep!” He smiled. The girls smiled back. “Well let’s get breakfast.” He took the blanket and threw it over the girls heads.

“Ahh! Hey!” They yelled. Billie took off to the main area. The girls and Tre did the same.

“Oh hi Mike!” Billie said as he walked by Mike who was sitting on the couch, coffee in one hand and newspaper in the other.

“Morning!” He said before taking a sip. Billie fixed him some coffee. He saw scrambled eggs, toast, and bacon already fixed. He helped himself to a plate. Tre and the girls did they same as the each entered. They sat around the coffee table.

“So since this is our last concert and we are only about an hour away from home, I think it’d be best everyone has everything packed besides what they are wearing at the concert that way it will be easy to unload the bus at the house. We’ll be getting there pretty late but the bus driver has to take the buses back to the studio so we can’t just leave our stuff in it.” Billie said looking at the girls.

“That’s cool. I think half of our stuff is packed already, just a few shoes and what we have on now.” Caitlin said.

“Ok good! I know you guys will be drained after the concert. So that way with stuff packed we can just leave it in the living room till morning or something. Just be sure every little thing, even candy.” He looked over to Jessica and Tre. “Can’t have ants on the bus!” He said before biting in his toast. They all giggled and finished their breakfast.