Surprise

(A/N): Hey Blossoms! Here is chapter 7 for y'all! I have exams later morning and the day after that, and possibly another day after the day after tomorrow... The point is, I won't be able to update you guys for a while since I have to focus on my exams the following days. I hope you understand and wish me luck, i guess hihi.

I should be reviewing but here I am, serving blossoms with another chapter. THAT'S HOW I LOVE YOU ALL, AIGHT?! xD

PS. Sorry for this terrible chapter btw, I didn't know what else to put before we start the wholeeeeeee Romance and moments thingy or whatever you call that and I was too lazy to proof read it very well (Yes, your boy can get lazy from time to time.). So... yeaah... I hope you enjoy this chapter despite it being very very very terrible TT.

Okay enough of the drama. Here's Chapter 7! Let's GO!!!!

~~~~~

Y/N pov

I can't believe that we have to go home by 9 pm tonight. It felt like we just got here to be honest. I'm going to miss them... wait what?

"Man, I don't wanna go home yet." Hyungmin groaned as he plopped himself on the bed beside his bag.

"Well, it was fun while it lasted." Chris said as he zipped his bag and finished packing for tonight's flight and sat down on one of the chairs.

"At least we got to meet IZ*ONE personally!!" Mark suddenly said and covered his mouth while Hyungmin looked scared and concerned.

"... Are you hiding something?" I asked them, trying to get them to confess, but they stood their ground as I immediately let it slide.

"All right, keep your secrets." I said as I finished packing my bag and zipped it close.

Soon, we all finished packing and just decided to kill the time by playing games on our phones.

*buzz* *buzz*

My phone buzzed, indicating that I'm getting a call. I looked at the caller ID and it was Coach D.M., I quickly answered it.

"Hello, (Y/N)? What are you doing right now?"

"Just killing the time here in our room, why?"

"Meet me at the lobby, Mr. Kwon would like to talk to you."

"Why tho- Okay, I'll be there in a moment."

I hung up as I put on my slides and headed for the door.

"I'll be back, Coach wants to talk to me."

"Sure, man." Mark said, without looking away from the game as I left and closed the door behind me.

On the way to the lobby, I see Coach D.M. and Mr. Kwon discussing something from afar as I walked towards them without coming off as rude.

"Oh, (Y/N). You're here, take a seat" Mr. Kwon noticed me and gestured to me to take a seat.

I took a seat beside Coach D.M. as Mr. Kwon began enlightening me about what they were discussing.

"... A coaching job?" I asked Mr. Kwon and looked over to Coach D.M. as he just shrugged.

"Yes, do you know JYP?" He asked as I just nodded, confused on why JYP has something to do with this.

"Good, well you see. Idols that are under JYPE wanted to participate in ISAC Basketball. There was only one group that thought of getting you as a coach though." He explained as I listened attentively to what he was saying.