Scrimmage

(A/N): Hey Blossoms! Ya boi is back with another update! (Sound FX: Yes sir!!!)

I don't have much to say to y'all except for me confessing that I don't exactly know what I just wrote. I just hope that Blossoms will like it and not find the plot weird xD. Because believe me, I tried my best at balancing the basketball and the romance but personally, I don't know if it's good or not. You guys decide on that one.

Also, shout out to 2kimchaeju for making me a new cover for this (lame) book, in case y'all didn't notice! Thank you so much big bro, I love it! 

Okay, without further ado, here is Chapter 11 for Whatever It Takes! Let's get it!

~~~~~

__________

(A/N): Okay, before we start. Here's a little summary of what happened to the 'past few days' of their training just to avoid confusion and make the story make more sense.)

3 days have passed already and you have taught them all the basics you could think of teaching them. You taught them how to use and execute screens, how to box out for rebounds and so on and so forth.

P.S. Yuna also informed the other ITZY girls about your IG account, much to their delight, and followed you with secret accounts of their own. Of course, you followed them back

(A/N): Ey, that's pretty much it, let's move on! Wooh!

__________

It was a very fine morning for everyone in ITZY's dorm as the sun rose little by little as the moment passed. Everyone, except one, was already awake and eating their breakfast at the dining table, still waiting for that one person to wake up.

"Yeji-ah, did Ryujin sleep late last night?" Aera, their manager, asked Yeji, which made the roommate swallow her food first before answering.

"Actually, no. She even slept before me." She said truthfully, making Aera nod and sigh.

"It's almost 8 am and she still hasn't woken up." Lia said while she checked her phone for the time. Sure enough it was already 5 minutes before 8 am.

"I don't wanna wake her up as well, she's scary..." Yuna shivered at what seemed like a memory.

"Oh, I know! What if we make (Y/N) wake her up?" (Y/N) looked up from his food, hearing his name come out of Aera's mouth, though he didn't know what they were talking about since they were speaking Korean the whole time.

"Hm?" You tilted your head at them, making Aera realize that you don't speak Korean and quickly translated it to you.

"Why don't you go and wake Ryujin up? You guys might be late if she doesn't wake up soon." Aera told you as you tilted your head to the side, this time, being more confused on why she wants you, out of anyone, to wake Ryujin up.

"Uhm... yeah, sure. But why me?" You asked as Aera just shrugged her shoulders,

"Just because..." She said before munching down her food,

"O-okay..." You agreed, not wanting to disagree or disobey orders from her since she's older than you as you stood up and walked towards Ryujin and Yeji's shared room.

You knocked on the door, but she didn't answer. You knocked again a little loudly, still no answer.

"Ryu, it's time to wake up!" You said in a voice just loud enough to hopefully wake her up from her slumber.