Another Day

INT. Jotaro's Kimonka House - Evening.

Y/N POV.
We've been training almost all day. Regardless I'm exhausted like hell

Normal POV.
"Hey, what's taking you so long?! We don't have all day, do we?" - Jotaro said annoyed.

"Chill JoJo -
Jotaro growls "Tch"
- I mean Jotaro.. -

Silence enters.

"Hold up!" - Jotaro exclaims as he drags Y/N wrist only to accidentally pull it too hard by the sleeve to find cuts.

Y/N blushes from the embarrassment and tries not to face Jotaro.

"What happened?" - Jotaro asks.

"Nothing. It's not like you care anyways, and stop pulling my wrist already. It hurts!" - Y/N exclaimed.

Just as Jotaro releases her wrist he quickly grabs it again and pushes Y/N against the wall. Both facing eachother, opposite from eachother, and Jotaro taking the space up. Y/N is left with no space so she can't move. Jotaro's right arm above her head and left hand on her cheek.

Listen to this while reading from Y/N POV.

Y/N POV.
What's up with him? Why is he always acting like a jerk? Does he like me? No way. No way. NO WAY He would be interested in person like me, especially now when I exposed my cuts in front of him. Although, he is pretty cute guy but I guess I might have no chance in him ever whatsoever... :(

While...

Jotaro's POV.
I only did that to see how'd she act in front of me but I have this weird feeling, I feel like someone's watching me, like if someone was watching us. Despite, I like her and would love to know her better. Anyways I've got to make an excuse for my actions right now. I'll just say I saw something on her face but at the same time the cuts are also on my mind unless I ask her later at night. That'll make it up

Normal POV.
Jotaro staring to Y/N E/C eyes with its gorgeous teal eyes reflecting from the sunset, and her scanning back with her E/C.

Imagine a scene of Jotaro and You at the corridor in POV shot, then from profile angle with the window, and sunset behind you to leave both of you in texture of shadow exposing your body shapes, jaw, noses, pout lips, hair, and mainly the clothing that is expressed within the colour.

Y/N nodding down to avoid the look and slightly blushing.

"Sorry, I thought I saw something on your cheeks" - Jotaro said with embarrassed deep voice.
Jotaro looking back at Y/N, her looking down.

Jotaro raised his both arms slightly, so both aren't too high or too low, and his hands grab Y/N's face.

He introduces her with a deep loving kiss.

The kiss continues until he releases her but

She kisses him back, and along she hugs him between the waist.

Jotaro's arms both in a star position, with slight reaction: He hugs her back leaning his head low.

Both, embraced by the loving bubble, and along, Star Platinum and Y/N stand summonded without Y/N and Jotaro's realization.

Both Jotaro and Y/N smile as they see both stands hugging.

While...

Behind the wall of the kitchen

"I see right through you" - Holly says smiling.

Hey sorry for not uploading. I kind of lost idea on what to talk about in this chapter, but please, let me know if you want to see more. Also next chapter might be having a lemon so if your not a fan, you might want to skip that one.

Stay safe and have a nice day. It's currently 02:56AM and I'm going to sleep. Goodnight :)

P.S Sorry if this one's short, I'll make it longer in the future

T3CHN0DJ3XP0 <3