Help

Next morning
You woke up from the gaze of the shining sunlight. The light was so strong that the radiation began to warm your eyelids. You realised that you were in a different room only to meet your eyes on the marine posters.

"What the actual fuck am I doing in his room?" - Y/N said annoyed and freaked out.

Y/N POV.
I stood up with light headache but too fast to almost pass out due to the lost in balance, I quickly managed to hold onto the door but the doors shut and I hurt my finger only for me to scream really loud from the aching pain.

Jotaro's POV.
I was cooking, in the kitchen, making some Natto, Rice, Tako - San Uina, Tamagoyaki and Miso Shiru W/ Spinach + Tofu for Y/N then I heard a loud scream coming from a corridor.
I quickly ran up only to see Y/N crying and bleeding.
The dripping sad blood made me feel bad and sorry for her.

Normal POV.
Jotaro quickly walked up to her and held her hand tightly to stop the bleeding occuring but suddenly his own hand became red from the pressure.

"Y/N! The bathroom is along the corridor to the left! Use any towel to hold down the bleeding and rinse your hand under the cold water." - Jotaro exclaimed with worry.

"I'll get the bandages once I clean up" - he added.

Soon after Y/N ran off, while Jotaro was cleaning down the stain.

Later in the bathroom

"I am so sorry for this JoJo.. I shouldn't be even here. All I do is get you in trou.." - Y/N was shut by Jotaro's thumb holding her lips when she spoke upset.

"Shhhh... It's okay, Y/N.. it's not your fault..and
.. you never get me in trouble" - Jotaro said with a calming voice.

"it's me who always gets in trouble" - he added with smirk looking deeply into Y/N E/C eyes.
Y/N looking deeply in his eyes then looking away only to see a little blush from the reflection of the mirror.

Jotaro cleaned her wound and put a clean bandage around the scar.

"You're clean to go, NEXT! " - Jotaro joked around Y/N to make her smile.

Which did help because she was laughing... :)

"Umm... So JoJo, Why was I in your room?" - Y/N asked out of curiosity.

"Look, My Star Platinum likes you, he hates every other girl in our school because they're like squealing squirrels" - he said.

"Star Platinum...?" - Y/N said.
"Aaa, YES totally forgot you don't know what I am on about" - Jotaro said.

"You see Y/N, You didn't realise you have a stand, a stand is a manifestation of your life energy, it looks like a ghost but it's not, every stand has different meaning and power within them. For example: My Star Platinum can stop time for few seconds meaning no one else moves but I. Meaning.. I can rule the world!" - Jotaro explained.

"Woah!" - Y/N exclaimed.

"In your case, we don't know what your stand can do but, you'll learn during your journey being here in Tokyo" - Jotaro said.

"Have you ever tried summoning your stand?" - Jotaro added.

"Wait... Do I have a stand too" - Y/N asked.

"You do, Y/N." - Jotaro replied.

Silence entered the room...

To be continued.... (Play it from the start of line "You're clean to go, NEXT" oof