Trouble

(Y/N POV)
I felt a slightly cold hand on my cheek it brought slight shiver impulse through my body. I slightly opened my eyes and looked up to see Jotaro holding my face. Did I almost hit my head? Why did he do that?... Does he really care?

"Jesusss... What just happened" - You exclaimed with a tired tone voice. Your face was warm and your tip of the nose was slightly cold.

"Seemed like you had a good dream (Y/n)" - Jotaro said with a smirk.
Then got embarrassed and tilted his hat over his face.

Meanwhile, you got embarrassed too. You slightly began to feel your senses and stood up with a little blurry vision that almost cause you to faint.

Jotaro's POV.

I saw (Y/n) standing up from the sitting position and that's when she lost balance, she almost fell and passed out.
I called out my stand Star Platinum and shouted, "Star Platinum! THE WORLD!" The time stopped, no one was moving but me and I quickly held her by waist making sure she didn't hit her head. I was on one knee kneeling down while holding her by the waist. The time resumed and she looked at me.

(Y/n) POV.

I sensed something strange, it felt like someone was holding my waist and my back. I slightly opened my eyes and I see Jotaro holding me like if I was hurt and had no more energy to stand up.

"Sorry.." - Jotaro said embarrassed.
You looked away from his eyes for a moment and then looked back into his teal ocean ivory glowing eyes. You stared at eachother until you got close face to face and AGAIN almost had a kiss.

You got distracted by the school alarm fire that went off..

"Shit shit..! We're so in trouble" - You said.

"Yare Yare Daze, no need to panic, we'll get there" - Jotaro said annoyed looking at you.

You and him quickly grabbed your things and left the bubble. As you were walking down the corridor, you see a police car outside school.

" o my god, the police is actt.." - you were cut by Jotaro when you exclaimed.

"SHUT UP YOU ANNOYING BITCH!" - Jotaro murmured in anger.
You didn't reply. He grabbed you by hand and as he was pulling you over to the class that was located on the 2nd floor you accidentally touched his torso. You were in a position almost look alike crying and holding tightly onto something.

(Y/n) POV.

Jotaro murmured with anger and then pulled me over to the class: I could feel those hard textured abs and six pack standing out.

We hid behind the pillar and stayed quiet until the person went away.

"We don't have a choice" - Jotaro said with a deep tone voice.

You looked at him while still holding onto his shirt tightly. When holding your face began to heat up just from the position you were in.

" Wait what...what do you mean?" - I asked with curiosity.
JoJo pulled your hand over and said, "get on my back"

"Wait what...?" - you said.
"I SAID! GET ON MY BACK!" - Jotaro murmured with anger.

You listened to what he said and got on his his back.

Jotaro's POV.

I saw (Y/N) get on my back and I walked to the nearest window opened it and stood at the edge. I then jumped off the 2nd floor and called out my Star Platinum to hold onto the nearest trees' twig to make the falling safe. It's actually my 3 time using it after the events in Cairo, when I had to kill DIO.

(Y/n) POV.

I watched as I was sitting on JoJo's back. I then saw JoJo at the edge of the window. I was so scared something's gonna happen so I shut my eyes and held tightly on Jojo
I didn't know what happened but I opened my eyes and we were on the main Street that leads way my home.

Jotaro's POV.
I sensed (Y/n) holding tight on me. I felt warmth..

I was surprised.
He turned his head to me.

"Where do you live (Y/n)?" - He asked with deep tone voice.

"I'll lead you" - you said while yawning.

"JoJo?!, What's this transparent purple thing doing to me?" - I said with curiosity. He stopped walking as his eyes widen.

"It's not transparent but purple and has black short slight wavy hair with a small beard" - he said tilting his hat over his face. He continued to walk.

"Could it be...?!" - He added.

You were confused by his words.

Meanwhile (Y/n) POV.

What is he on about? Transparent? I can only see slight vision but it isn't as he describes, it's almost like a ghost.
Why is the thing hugging me?

"COULD IT BE WHAT???" - You exclaimed with rising anger.

"Yare Yare Daze" - he said annoyed.

You arrived at yours. You got off JoJo's back and began making your way inside.

"STAR PLATINUM! THE WORLD!" - JoJo said quietly.
Strangely you HEARD IT!

Jotaro's POV.
I stopped the time before she walked in. I pulled her over to me and asked Star Platinum to put whatever I had with me in my bag: it turned out to be the snacks I got earlier. I didn't want them. I like (Y/n), she's just like me but much slightly different. She's not like the annoying girls that I call "BITCHES". She neither acts like one of them. She's tall and beautiful. Almost looks like a southern model. Her body... her voice makes me listen more to her than anyone I talked to. It's so soft.
If anything happens to her, that person will face horrible consequences. I want to protect her with my own heart. With my life! I want to be with her but how do I tell her. She'd probably think I'm an asshole like everyone else or the worst she'd think I'm a fuckboy.

The time resumed

You see Jojo holding your cheek when staring at you. You look deep into his eyes but then slightly blush.

"I'll see you tomorrow, (Y/n)" - he said with a soft Deep tone. It made you relaxed.
He leaned in over to you and kissed you forehead while holding with both hands your cheeks. You were surprised.

You quickly ran up to your room, jumped onto the futon with happiness holding tight onto the pillow with slight screaming noises.

"Oh mom what do I do? If only you were here with me now" - you said to yourself.

You stood up, took your makeup off quickly, rushed to the bathroom, took a quick shower, put on pyjamas, went back to your futon and thought of JoJo 1 hour: the events that happened today. So many accidents that actually looked cute. You got tired and dozed off...

Heyyy, hope you enjoyed this one.

Love u all 💝🤗