the truth

"You do" Y/N" - Jotaro exclaimed. Y/N eyes widen.

Y/N POV.
How is that possible? How come I got one? Just How???

Normal POV.

Jotaro walked past you only to see you being frozen:

"Oi! Y/N! Hello? Stop daydreaming!"
- Jotaro exclaimed.

Jotaro's POV.
Y/N then deconcentranted and looked in my eyes. Her eyes, they've changed to slight hazel and her beauty drives me on..so much

She's so beautiful but how do I tell her. I've already kissed her..did she forget about the kiss, does she not understand what I meant by that?

Normal POV.

"Ahh yes sorry JoJo" - Y/N said looking down with low voice and upset face. Jotaro did not see her face. She was blushing...

Y/N POV.
Why is he so hot? His eyes... definitely better looking than mine? Why are boys attractive than women? His teal light ocean cyan eyes. WHY ARE THEY SO ALLURING! Why is my heart suddenly beating so fast. I'm losing breath. I'm literally going to faint. Okay. Okay. Calm down Y/N. He's just trying to lure you in the bed like every guy back in US back in school. Phew..

Normal POV.

Jotaro took your hand and took you to the kitchen. He sat you down on the table while he was going back to preparing on the breakfast. Mrs Kujo was already out in the garden planting and making sure everything is at place. Basically taking care of home like every dream woman or man would want in their lives. ;)

"Y/N? Do you like Misu soup?" - Jotaro asked with a slight attractive smile.

While.. Y/N looks at Jotaro, then smiles back

"I haven't tried but lettme help you" :)
- she said.

She stood up from the sitting position and walked up to Jotaro asking:

"So.. what do you want me to do? Actually, let me check the fridge, if that's okay with you Jotaro"
- she said.

"In the fridge, you'll find - Jotaro was cut.

You'll find the sausages, eggs, rice, etc.." - Y/N finished the sentence.

While... Jotaro was surprised.
She took out the sausages and found a chopping board. She then placed some aside and starting making an octopus from the sausages.

"Is that what you wanted? - Y/N laughed.

While.. Jotaro blushed then,

"Of course, leave the chopping board with the sausages to me and I'll start frying and I'll do everything else...Ahh and If you want, you can put out the dishes and chopsticks or if you prefer a fork on the table while I cook. They're above your head. - Jotaro said smiling then continued in his cooking.

Normal POV.

Y/N put out the dishes, the chopsticks. She then sat down only to see Jotaro behind her from the window reflection massaging her back. She enjoyed it but suddenly it stopped and they dug in onto delicious food.

"So.. how do you like it Y/N?" - Jotaro asked with nervousness.

"Ai-shite-mas Kujo Jotaro AHH sorry I meant I LOVE IT" - Y/N laughed from her embarrassed reply.

Jotaro laughed too and when they were finished they began to talk:

"So when do you want to start training? - Jotaro asked.

"Shall we do it tomorrow after-school? I'll just say that I have something important - Y/N was cut by Jotaro's thumb.

"Weren't you supposed to help me with English and I with Japanese?" - Jotaro said.

"Oo yeah, totally forgot about it, sorry. How about - she was cut again

"Today? - Jotaro finished the sentence.

"Sure" - Y/N said with smile.

Later..
They were finished talking and joking about things, then they went to Jotaro's room, he closed his room

Mrs Kujo POV.

"I see right through you Jotaro" - she said with smile. XD

Normal POV.

As Y/N walked in, Jotaro shut the door and locked it.

"Right, stand here Y/N and look at me, think of me as a enemy, as a stand user that is against the will of world and think of me as a bad person..as if I hurt someone to destroy your reputation." - Jotaro said.

While Y/N, thought of Jotaro as someone who hurt her along when she started school and embarrassed her in front of class. She couldn't summon her stand because she had this deep feeling for him and as much as she tried she couldn't.

Jotaro's POV.

I see Y/N trying to summon her stand but I can tell something is wrong, she is doing her best but still she hasn't summoned her stand and despite that, she looked a little sad today. Though were standing by the wall so I might just as well -

Normal POV.

While Y/N is trying to summon her stand, Jotaro pushes her against the wall, holding hmthe top of her chest where the clavicle is set and with other hand holding onto the wall looking in her eyes.

While...

Y/N POV.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG My heart is gonna explode like tiny glasses from a sound wave. Can someone help me? He's totally onto me. What on eart do I do?

While from her imagination, 2 creatures appear like copies of her but one is angel and the other is devil..

"Calm down.. Y/N he's worried about you" - the angel of her said

While

"No, no, no! He is onto you Y/N, you need to lure him in and fuck him hard so he Don't move his ass for the rest of the week" - the devil of her said sarcastically.

Y/N POV.

The angel is right but the devil has some point too.. well definitely not the fuck Jotaro part.

"Y/N? What's going on? You look sad. Tell me I'm here for you.." - Jotaro asked kindly with worried face.

While Y/N trying to think of an answer

"Good grief Jotaro, it's nothing, it's just my genetics that make me look upset. I'm not sad it's just the way my face is formed and my eyes, and don't worry I am fine. No need to worry about me.

"Fair enough" - Jotaro said and released you from his grip.
You continued to work on summoning your stand until you summonded it and you were finally happy, then you started to train on fighting.

:)