Gang

TIME SKIP

It was after-school. You finished your sessions and went up stairs to the library. It was getting pretty late so you didn't want to stay there late like last time with Jotaro when trying to escape away from the Police.

You walked inside and you found some people studying or revising. You sat down and waited for Jotaro to arrive as it turned out that you and Jotaro have different classes at the end of the day.

You were studying until you heard a noise. It turned out to be a book that fell out of the students hand when leaving the library. You stood up and got the book for the student.
It's been half an hour since the last student left and you were alone in the library. You stood up and decided to search through some books.

Y/N POV.

It's been half an hour since the last student left and Jotaro hasn't turned up yet. Could it be that... It felt weird and I sensed something bad. It seemed strange but I could feel like something bad happened. This can't be possible, I can't predict the future...

I left the library and it was dark again. The corridors were empty like brand new cups. It got cold all of a sudden and I felt like I am going to pass away but I kept my strength and continued searching for Jotaro. 

I walk past this random corridor and that's when my memories came back to me. The corridor I was walking through is the one Jotaro saved me when guys began to hit on me and almost got touched.
I walked in the class to see if I can find him and he wasn't there. I walked to another and neither was he there. I kept scanning the classes until I almost gave up. I reached the end of the corridor and another door. I slightly open it and the room is small. Looking down slowly I see Jotaro unconscious, laying on the floor.

Normal POV.

You looked at Jotaro and froze for a moment. Then realising there is no time to stare but to help.  You kneel down and hold on to him from his back. You try to get his attention but he's still unconscious. You keep doing everything to get him alive but it just doesn't work. Tears begin to stream down you face. You stare at Jotaro with tears slowly running down and one drops down and falls into his face.

Jotaro's POV.

I hear sobbing, and crying. My hearing wasn't as clear so I wasn't exactly sure what was going on. I slowly open my eyes and my eyes blurry. I start to feel normal but my ears, and head, everything is in pain.
The blurriness starts to go to its normal and my senses begin to function properly. I feel cold. I feel a splash..  The water that seems to be on My face is slightly warm and it runs down to my lips and then down my neck. I slightly rub my upper lip to my lower lip to suddenly taste the saltiness and slight wetness.

Normal POV.

You look at Jotaro opening eyes and Jotaro stares. You're in a position face to face. You look upset and Jotaro looks in pain but handles it.

Y/n POV.
I stared at Jotaro and then randomly a flashback came.

Flashback..

Jotaro's on its way to the library to see (Y/n). Suddenly a random group of more than 15 boys in a gang walks towards Jotaro and start to attack him. Jotaro manages to beat up some but when he tries to summon his Star Platinum, it just doesn't work. He blacks out...

Jotaro's POV.

I was fighting some boys, unfamiliar boys and I tried summoning my Star Platinum but I couldn't. It was 1 on more than 15. I was getting weaker and weaker.
Every punch and kicks. I started to feel nauseous, some ribs began to crack, some bones break, I began to spit with blood and my nose bleeding: I didn't have anymore strength to fight anymore...

Y/N POV.
I saw the flashback from many perspectives and his. I began to cry louder, sobbing, I felt guilty for not being near to protect Jotaro.
That's when I lost my temper.
Suddenly out of nowhere I started to heard male giggles:

"Jotaro lost" - one said laughing.
I left the room and all boys started to stare at me.

"o it's that slut from before"
"That bitch who always snitches"

I walked towards one of them, grabbed him by the collar. I noticed something strange because he was choking even though I wasn't holding him by the neck. But I was seeing strange figure next to me.

It was almost transparent, it had black wavy hair, light brown eyes with hint of hazel-green. It wore a skin leather top, like bra that was connected to a leather brown skirt.
The skirt had gold chains around and blue-green-teal textured almost like dots but specifically looks like small leaves that just lost their color when rubbing it.
That figure next to me was holding the neck and the boy was choking.
Everyone else ran away. I said:

"If you ever come near Jotaro again, you'll loose what's in your life..
Do you understand?" - I said with deep angry tone almost shouting at him.

He nodded and I released him. He ran after.

I sighed and my figure soonly disappeared within me again.

Normal POV.
You walk back in the room to see Jotaro trying to stand up but you worry too much about his health condition and the figure appears behind you again. It walks towards Jotaro and lifts him up bridal style. You leave the room with the figure and head to the nurses office.

You break inside the nurses office and let the figure out Jotaro on a bed. You put the blinds down to make it look like the school is closed and lock the main door or the nurses office.
You started to search quietly through the shelves and cabinets to find First aid kit.

You do everything to make it stop bleeding. Jotaro looks up at you and you stare in silence.

You make a wish in your head and hope him to be healed fast.

Suddenly your figure leaves you and holds Jotaro's cheeks. A slight glow begins to appear behind the figure and in towards Jotaro.
Jotaro stands up and you tell him to lay down but he refuses and says,
"Thanks"
You're confused and reply:
"What do you mean by Thanks" - annoyed tone.

"Don't you realise, (Y/n)?" You have a stand. Jotaro says in soft annoyed stand.

"What's a stand?" - you reply annoyed.

"Yare Yare Daze, I'll have to explain it when we get home. Come to mine for tonight" - Jotaro says tilting his hat down.
You don't reply and Jotaro grabs you by the hand. You both leave the school.

This is so shit, let me know in the comments. Cya in the next chapter. :(

Daezaan