Meanwhile in the Library

"Hey, you didn't have to come and get me" - You said.

"What do you mean we didn't have to, look what happened..a..and who's this tall man next to you" - Mrs Kaoru said.

"Umm..yeah" you looked up at him slightly embarrassed with little blush "This is..Jojo... He goes to the same English and Science class just like me". You replied.

He was tilting his hat over his face, "Yare Yare Daze" - he said quietly.

AGAIN no one heard him BUT YOU.

"O well that makes sense." - Mr Kaoru said.

You stood up and hugged both of them saying "Sorry to say this but, I have to stay in the library tonight. My Japanese teachers assistant asked me to study extras" - I said.

"Well, If you say so. We'll be heading home now.  - Mrs Kaoru said with a nice calming tone.
"Have a nice day (Y/N)!" - Mr Kaoru added.

They left.
You got your bag and as you were about to leave the nurses office. You felt a cold warmth pulling you by your hand. You looked up and see Jotaro with a slight annoyed face.

"How long are the studies taking place, (Y/N?" - He asked with a deep tone voice.

"I think it's 1-2 hours" - you replied with confusion. You were very surprised when he asked.

"Ughh... WHATEVER. It's not like I care anyways. - He said with annoyed deep tone voice. Then, he walked off and left. You watched him a little while.

"I..guess bye for now..." - you replied.
You started making your way to the library and sat down at the table. Suddenly, you started to get your Notebooks and pencil case out. You began to study. You went through basic notes and kept memorising them until you began to question yourself (like if someone was asking you)

How do you say Good morning in Japanese?
- Ohayo Gozaimasu!

How do you say Nice to meet you?
- Hajijemashite!

How do you say Good evening?
- Konbanwa!

How do you say Goodnight?
-Oyuminasai!

You then turned to the 7th page of the Japanese Guide and began to study numbers.

You've managed to memorize them and began the Q&A process.

How do you say 1 in Japanese?
- Ich

How do you say 2?
- Ni

3?
- San

4..5?
- Go...Roku... And so on.

You were going through the Japanese Guide and accidentally got to a page where to pronounce and say I love you.

You were scanning and reading on how love is shown in Japan. Made you think it was so cute...

New information text. In the GUIDE:

On graduation day at junior high or high schools, a male graduate may give the second button on his school jacket to a female student. It is usual for a female junior to ask the senior male student she likes for his button. If the male student likes her too, he may give her his button.

The word for I love you is "Ai".

You started to memorize it and finally you managed to remember and write.

You finally finished, packed your bag and as you were about to leave the library...

"So... How do you say I love you in Japanese?"

A manly deep voice came out.

- "Ai!" You said with exclamation without realising how quickly you said it. Your eyes widen and you turned your head back to the spot where you sat. You got so embarrassed when you said it. You didn't even realised how quickly it happened. You couldn't believe you just said it out loud.

JoJo was standing up looking deeply on to your (E/c) eyes. It was you and him only. AGAIN!
He started to walk towards you like a spy (a  bit like Robert EO Speedwagon is his introduction scene)

"What the actual fuck" - you said with annoyed tone. Though you were surprised and almost heart stopped from how he creeped you out.
It was already dark, ivory alive cold moon was shining and everything looked dark navy blue with slight shadings, dead light.
The hallways looked creepy, there was no sign of teachers. You just realised that you over spend 2 hours of work. When you looked at the clock above your head.. It said 10PM. You were so surprised.

"So now you see (Y/n)." - Jojo said with deep toned voice making goosebumps climb up your arm.

"You must be hungry" - he added.
Then he grabbed you by the hand and lead you somewhere. It was so dark that you couldn't see but at the same time you were scared, Being at school at this time: no signs of teachers, students neither a janitor.  You were cold and started to shiver.

"Yare Yare Daze..we're not even there yet and your cold already" - he said annoyed.

"I'm gonna warm you up" - he added.

You got surprised and had a motherfucking red tomato face making you nod down making you avoid looking at him.

(Y/n) POV.

I was dragged by JoJo and suddenly herd him saying that he'll warm me up.
What does that mean? Which way?
No stop your going too far (Y/n). He's not even interested in a girl like you anyways.

You walked down stairs where you found yourself and him on the 2nd floor inside the assembly point with a stage at the front. Next to the stage there was a door which had a sign 'ONLY FOR PERSONNEL'.
He dragged you and when you walked in, he got some stacks of wood that was on a wood pile and threw it to the incinerator. You began to feel the heat warming up the bubble (aka the room) you were in with him. There was no seats so you and him just sat up on the floor.

"Stay here! I'll be back. Just don't go anywhere, (Y/n)" He said as he stood up and then left.

You were there by yourself. The room got really warm making you feel really tired soon you began to slowly doze off. Leaning your head down. You got lost in the universe...

Jotaro's POV.

I left the bubble and walked to the school cafeteria. Got some snacks, drinks and as I was walking back, I opened the door where (Y/n) was and saw her head down. She dozed off.
I quickly threw the snacks and
Put the drinks on the wooden shelf. I quickly leaned over while squating and held her face. It almost hit the hard ground floor..

Hey, I hope you love this one. I love writing stories it's my fucking passion and if you'd like to see more please let me know.

Next chapters gonna be interesting.
I'm sorry there is so drawings this time. I was lately busy writing scripts and creating storyboard for my college work. When I'm free, I'll make these, edit and update the chapter again.

Love u all ❣️
T3CHN0DJ3XP0