Love at first sight

TIME SKIP

You woke up, knowing that it is your first day of school. You were really excited. You got up from your futon and walked to the bathroom. You took a quick shower and once you showered, you began to dry using the towel that was already left at the counter for you. Then, when you were ready, you left the bathroom. You walked back to your room, held a brand new school uniform that was in a plastic bag inside the wardrobe. You opened soon to realize that your uniform looked so gorgeous making you more hype for the day! You unsealed the plastic bag and started to put the pure white high knee socks: one by one. You put on the navy blue skirt that was a high waist. It looked a bit like a tight dress. What disappointed you was that the skirt was a little short than the ones you wore back in the country. You could almost see your underwear peek through. You then put on a pure white sailor short sleeve shirt. It wasn't long as the other long shirts but short almost seeing your bra peek through. You couldn't do anything so you decided to ignore it.

You looked back to the unsealed bag and noticed there was an almost dark red cute bow, it was a clip-on, you quickly grabbed it and put it where your collar starts.

You got your makeup bag, took the foundation bottle out, and started to dot it around your face, then blend it out with fingers to leave smooth skin. Then, quickly grabbed your bronzer and used the brush slightly to apply it. You searched for a small blush box you received on your birthday a year ago and quickly applied to the area where you would normally blush. You looked at your makeup bag and looked for highlighter, then you found it and applied a little. Lastly, You got a bit of slight dark brown eyeshadow and put it around the area where you would usually put eyeliner, Then blend it out leaving a natural eye look. Your whole makeup looked glowy and natural at the same time. You were happy.

(Y/n) POV.Now that my makeup is finished, Where are my shoes?You searched for them and finally found them, you put them on looking at the clock above your head you realized it's already past 8. You rushed down to the kitchen and found a note saying:

Hope this tastes good! - Ohashi :)

You smiled and blushed a bit. It was a bento in a lunch container that you've never seen. The bento container had small stars and dolphins on it. They looked cute. The container looked kinda like a bunk bed with 2 floors. You realized the time again and didn't have time for this. You quickly put your bento inside the bag grabbed it and jogged to school.

You were almost at school so you decided to walk at a slow pace to calm down from the sweat. For some reason, more boys surrounded you and began to question you:

"Hey, Sexy! Are you the new exchange student?" - The boy with dark brown hair said.

"Wanna meet up after school?" - The boy with glasses and black short hair said.

"Hey, chick! Wanna be my girl? - The guy with Blonde hair said.More and more boys started to surround you and you were getting uncomfortable.Suddenly you heard squealing girls run up calling someone:

"JOJO" - One girl shouted.

"Hey, Jojo! I missed you" - Another girl scram.

"Oh it's Jojo, Where have you been? It's been almost 2 months!" - a girl with slight short brown hair said.

In addition, more girls started to appear and call the name "JOJO". You were surprised and looked back at who that person named "JOJO" was. A tall man was walking towards the school. He wore a school uniform like every other guy that passed you but also had a gold chain accessory that was hanging from his black school jacket, some gold earrings that looked like pins that you put on a pinboard, He had two belts: both zig-zag, one green-red, and the other yellow-red. He wore normal black pants. In addition, he wore a green shirt with some black shoes and a black cap that was very similar to you.

Y/n POVIt's like I've seen this person before but, who is it?You scanned him walking your way as you were surrounded by other guys.

(E/c) = Eye color/colourHe then looked at your (E/c.) His eyes widen. You blushed and nodded turning back forward.

The squealing continued as you walked, you both got annoyed and shouted:

"SHUT UP!, YOU'RE FREAKING ANNOYING!" - You shouted with him.

You looked at him and he looked at you. You both got embarrassed and avoided looking at each other for the next 2 lessons.

Hey all, soo sorry for uploading part 2 without the actual text. It's updated so you can read it.

Loves x