Flashback

Y/N POV.
I was sitting in the guest room given by Jotaro since the night I came. I was packing my belongings until someone said:

"You ready?" - Jotaro asked.

I look at him, smiling playfully.
"Yes!"

Normal POV.
While..
Y/N didn't see but Jotaro smiled.

"Let's head out" - Jotaro replied.

You and Jotaro leave his house and head towards your home.
While walking through a similar street:

"Wait a damn second? I know this street. Jotaro!" - You say surprised.

You look at Jotaro, he ignores you and keeps ahead of him:

"That's the main Street that is heading towards the school as you live on the other side of Tokyo, don't you?" - Jotaro said.

"Oh ye" - You said. (How dumb of me?)

"So, what's the -

"Also, I will be coming for you every morning" - Jotaro said cutting you out.

"Also, sorry for my rudeness, Y/N. You said, 'So what's the..' What?" - Jotaro apologized and asked.

"It's nothing" - Y/N said.

"Don't lie to me, Y/N" - Jotaro said.

You're looking down at the puddle at the side of the pathway only to see your face being reflected. You see yourself but Jotaro is no longer next to you.

You begin to panic from the feeling on your shoulders, as if someone was running their fingers on you. You check the puddle again, but no one is behind you. Jotaro's gone:

"WHERE IS HE? Where!? Where!? WHERE!? He's actually gone.." - You said panicking.

...

You turn around with swoosh as your vision becomes blurry, and starts to slowly black out. You see Jotaro:

"Y/N! What happened?"

...

Jotaro's POV.

What happened? We were just walking towards Y/N home. She stopped and was looking at the puddle, she froze for few minutes and started panicking.

Wait? (Jotaro's eyes widen)

...

Could it be that... a stand user is after us? Or her?

She lost cautiousness. Before she fell down, I managed to summon Star Platinum and stop the time. She was now in frozen in mid air like if she was about to sit due to stop time but in reality she would have hit her head. Thankfully she did not. I walked towards her and took her bridal style. Before time stopped, I used star Platinum to check with its eye sight if there is anyone near us: I guess it didn't defect anything.

Time went back to normal, now I was holding her bridal style. I checked if she has temperature, she had chills was cold, and was a little pale.

I started walking towards school to stop by the nurses office.

I walk to the school, to the nurses office and place Y/N on the bed. While she's not in a good form, I was searching for anything that might help her. I couldn't find much so from my CPR skills, I turned her on the side to avoid her on choking if there were fluids or vomit. She was breathing, but it still was cold and I tried to find a radiator but they were all turned off. I took her bridal style and headed towards the room where the incinerator is and when we were last time. I put her down on the floor and took my coat off. I covered her while the room was cold and started putting logs inside the incinerator, then turned it on and the logs began to burn.

The room began to warm up, I was sat towards her and put my hand on her forehead to see any difference. She was quite warm. She looked cute but I was worried. I really was worried this time. It's been 15 minutes. I summoned my star platnium to check on her face, just to check if it will direct anything.

FLASHBACK:
Y/N looking at the puddle, Jotaro nowhere seen and she sees no trace and sign of him. Instead turns around and blacks out. Jotaro stopping time, her falling, and Star Platinum holding her by the waist. While.. Jotaro is walking towards the puddle to see himself, himself in purple trench coat along with white plain shirt and dark beige pants in snakes skin texture.
What he saw was unforgettable, He wasn't himself...He was running fingers along the scar in between his eye.

He froze until what he saw walked away. The thing turned different way and reached its face.

Normal POV.

Jotaro inside with Y/N. Him touching his face, his eyes with terrified expression.

Jotaro's POV.
What was that now!? What the hell was that!? Why was I in a purple trench coat? Why was I having a damn scar?

Normal POV.

Y/N's cautiousness began to come back.

"What happened?" - Y/N asked.

This is actually terrifying to be honest. Seeing your own ghost from someone's view prediction can be scary. T-T

I'm sorry for uploading this but I just realized that Y/N stand can predict things.

It's currently 04:31AM and I'm tired as hell.

Have a nice day! and stay safe. Always wear masks!

T3CHN0DJ3XP0,
xoxo