EPISODE 3: TYPICAL VIRGO

SCENE 1

SCENE 1

INT. PLANET STAR

MERPEOPLE KINGDOM

UNKNOWN TIME

THRONE ROOM

Pisces was sitting on his throne with his crown on his head, remembering his childhood.

MANY YEARS AGO...

Young Pisces looked from afar as Cancer was playing with the other creatures. He saw his sister standing alone and feeling emotions. He went closer to her and held her hand.

Young Pisces: I have a gift for you.

Cancer looked at Pisces. The prince realized he had successfully shifted his sister's attention to him. He teleported them to the lake of the wonders.

Cancer: What's this place?

Pisces: The lake of the wonders.

Cancer looked at her brother with sparkling eyes. She looked around and ran towards the water.

Pisces: This is the land and a very peaceful place. I come here to think sometimes.

Cancer: There're times when you want to think?

Pisces looked at her, annoyed.

Sitting on his throne, Pisces smiled to himself. Then he walked to the queen's chamber as he remembered.

MANY YEARS AGO...

Miranda was crying in her bed under the blanket as young Pisces was looking through the door. Mirada got up and cleaned her tears, and saw the boy. She smiled as Pisces went in, and Miranda extended her arms as Pisces ran to his mother.

Pisces: I'm sorry.

Miranda: For what, my love?

Pisces: I don't know...

Miranda: I'm not, Pisces.

She looked into his eyes. Pisces looked straight at his mother.

Miranda: No matter what, I'll never regret being your mother. Do you hear me?

Pisces smiled as Miranda kissed his forehead.

The adult Pisces looked around.

Pisces: Were you that miserable, mother? Did you really abandon us?

Voice: Son?

Pisces turned and saw his father the man, covered in bruises and barely could walk, hurried and held his son.

Shark king: I thought I would never see you again. You're here!

Pisces looked at his father, his eyes so cold.