EPISODE 2: LEO'S THIRST FOR REVENGE

SCENE 1

SCENE 1

INT. PLANET EARTH

MANSION

ALYA'S ROOM

MORNING

Alya was working on spells around the table full of potion bottles and the pictures of Alesia and Scorpio. Taurus went in, looking at her cautiously and closing the door behind him.

Taurus: I had a premonition.

Alya looked at him.

Taurus: Planet exploding, everything turning to ash, and a young man with dark skin with the sign of the Pisces glowing on his forehead, who looked straight at me, as if he was piercing through me. Such an intense gaze.

Alya understood what Taurus was talking about. She recalled the dream she had about the Oracle, where Foxy told her of her dreadful plans and how she would take over planet Star.

Taurus: It wasn't our home that turned to ash.

Alya looked at the Guardian, confused.

Alya: Do you recall what the planet looked like?

Taurus: I don't know. All I remember is the planet exploding, and it was as if the young man was from this planet and had arrived at our home to avenge his family.

Alya was confused. She knew she had previously foreseen a girl of the Sagittarius sign. Now it was clear to the queen of the Virgos that there'll be another generation of Guardians in the coming centuries.

EXIT

SCENE 2

INT. PLANET EARTH

LIBRA'S ROOM

MORNING

Libra and Aquarius were hugging as Boötes walked in. Libra, seeing Boötes, hugged the Genie as Aquarius looked at both, a bit surprised.

Libra: I didn't know you were here.

Boötes: I apologize. I missed your union with the prince.

Aquarius: Strange.

Libra: What is?

Aquarius: You don't acknowledge my brother as a prince or a king, but you show me respect and kindness. Why is that?

Boötes kept quiet.

Libra: Aquarius, my love, may I have a word with Boötes alone?

Aquarius kissed Libra's hand and left as Libra looked at Boötes.