EPSIODE 5: DUEL OF THE GUARDIANS

SCENE 1

SCENE 1

INT. PLANET EARTH

MANSION

AFTERNOON

PISCES'S ROOM

Pisces was in his room as Alesia went in.

Alesia: You wanted to see me?

Pisces: Yes.

Alesia: Here I am.

Pisces: I'm in love with you.

Alesia looked at him, confused.

Alesia: I thought you liked Capricorn. She just told me you gave her your vow.

Pisces: I lied.

Alesia looked at him, blinking blankly. Pisces walked towards her and held her hand. Scorpio walked in. Seeing Scorpio, Pisces pulled Alesia into a kiss, driving Scorpio into a frenzy, and the two started fighting, breaking everything that was in their way. Alesia watched in horror.

Alesia: Stop it, both of you!

Alesia tried to pull Scorpio, who was choking Pisces. Pisces, seeing this, smirked as Alesia touched Scorpio. Pisces teleported them to an unknown black place, where there was nothing. It was a deserted place. Scorpio and Alesia looked around.

Pisces: Let's play!

Pisces charged towards Scorpio.

EXIT

SCENE 2

INT. PLANET STAR

UNKNOWN TIME

JUPITER'S CASTLE

Miranda and Jupiter were walking in the castle halls, holding hands.

Jupiter: I don't like seeing you sad. Tell me what you're thinking, my love.

Miranda looked at Jupiter and smiled.

Miranda: I want to help my children.

Jupiter looked at her.

Miranda: I also want to renew our union vows in front of my children, in my home, in front of everyone, and show them the magnificent and brave man you are.

Jupiter smiled and kissed her hand.

Miranda: I know I ask too much of you.

Jupiter: No, I understand I have taken you away from your home, slaughtering everyone... I have read your mind, and I know how pure you are. I trust you. If this is what you want, I'll do it.