EPISODE 8: THE MARK OF GEMINI

SCENE 1

SCENE 1

INT. UNKNOWN PLACE

UNKNOWN TIME

Pisces was hitting Scorpio as he had flashbacks from his childhood.

MANY YEARS AGO...

Pisces was training in his private arena as his father approached. Pisces looked at the king and bowed as the king smiled.

King: You must grow stronger, so no one dares to overthrow you.

Pisces: Yes, your majesty.

King: Pisces, I cannot spoil you the way I spoil your sister. You're to be the next king. You understand me, don't you, son?

Pisces: Yes, your majesty.

Cancer came smiling.

Cancer: Father!

She jumped into the king's arms as the king smiled, holding her. He tossed her in the air as Pisces watched.

Alesia held on to Pisces.

MANY YEARS AGO...

Pisces was standing behind the door, secretly listening to the conversation between Aruarus and his father.

Aruarus: I have already taken the Siren kingdom...

Shark King: You'll not dare to take my kingdom.

Aruarus smirked.

Aruarus: Why is that?

Shark king: Because I have Pisces and Cancer.

Aruarus: And I have Aries and Aquarius.

Shark king: I think it's safe to say that we shouldn't put the Guardians at risk.

Aruarus kept quiet.

Shark king: They'll save us one day. Shall we make a peace truce and go our own ways?

Aruarus: For now. But one day, I'll take your kingdom.

Shark king: Wasn't it enough that you eliminated your own brother? Try to be a leader, my lord, not a dictator.

Aruarus kept quiet as he left.

Pisces snapped out of it and looked at the unconscious Scorpio as Alesia was crying.

Pisces: Leader, not a dictator...

EXIT

SCENE 2

INT. PLANET EARTH

EVENING

EXT. OUTSIDE

Leo was still angry as the Guardians were trying to figure out where they would spend the night. Taurus was with Leo.