EPISODE 9: SACRIFICE

SCENE 1

SCENE 1.

INT. PLANET MOON-WAR CHAMBERS-UNKNOWN TIME

Jupiter and a couple of his guards were looking at the war strategy papers as Miranda looked out of the window, remembering her past.

MANY YEARS AGO...

A mermaid came, holding a newborn baby. Miranda looked at her as the mermaid looked at the baby, smiling.

Mermaid: My Queen, both your children are born with the mark of the Guardians.

Miranda took her baby and kissed Pisces's forehead. The baby summoned a beautiful water lily as Miranda smiled.

As the years went by, Miranda witnessed how Pisces was always being taught to be more of a man and less spoiled. One night she went into Pisces's room and secretly saw him training with his sword. As she walked in, Pisces teleported the sword.

Miranda: Aren't you supposed to be sleeping? My love...

Pisces: Is it true that Cancer and I were unwanted?

Miranda looked at the young prince.

Miranda: Who told you such a thing?

Pisces: Answer me, mother.

Miranda: No, there's no such a thing. Your father and I love you both very much.

Pisces kept quiet.

Pisces: Cancer feels their emotions.

Miranda looked at her son.

Pisces: She cries in secret, just like you.

Miranda kept quiet.

Pisces: Why do you cry so much, mother?

Miranda: If I had a choice, I wouldn't marry your father.

Pisces looked at his mother. Miranda smiled.

Miranda: But I don't regret having you. You and Cancer are the true loves of my life.

She kissed Pisces's forehead.

PRESENT TIME...

Miranda snapped out of her flashbacks and looked at Jupiter, whispering to herself.

Miranda: And that's why I'll do anything to protect what I love, even if it means siding with the one I never loved.

EXIT

SCENE 2

INT. PLANET STAR

UNKNOWN TIME

TITANIUM TRIANGLE

Ophiuchus and Messa were in front of the Titanium Triangle, with Pyxis and Sagitta following them.