EPISODE 6: FALL OF THE VIRGO TRIBE

SCENE 1

SCENE 1

INT. PLANET EARTH

EVENING

MANSION

DIFFERENT PLACES IN THE MANSION

Leo was chasing Boötes. The Genie kept vanishing as Leo was going from room to room.

Leo: Sooner or later, I'm going to catch you!

Everyone was looking as Leo and Boötes were playing the chasing game. Boötes continued vanishing, and Leo was punching the walls and everything to try to catch up. Eventually, everyone started panicking because the mansion began shaking. Everyone ran out as the mansion slowly crumbled, and the Guardians looked at Leo, waiting for an explanation.

Leo: I didn't do this.

Aquarius: Really?

Libra: You broke down our home. Now we have no place to live.

Leo kept quiet as Boötes smirked.

Leo: First, you take my sister away from me, and now you make my friends hate me.

He walked away as Boötes kept quiet.

EXIT

SCENE 2

INT. UNKNOWN PLACE

UNKNOWN TIME

Pisces and Scorpio were fighting as Scorpio was gathering his poison and throwing them at Pisces. The prince of the Merpeople tribe was avoiding them very carefully and skillfully, teleporting them elsewhere. Alesia was watching, terrified at Scorpio, who was losing his patience and mind.

Pisces: You can't kill me, cockroach. I'm going to take away your pride and your woman.

Scorpio started charging at Pisces, who was smirking as Pisces unleashed his monkey sidekick.

Pisces: The good thing about our sidekicks is that mine helps me. Yours is just a useless flying horse.

Alesia: Scorpio, please, there's nothing Pisces can do. My heart belongs to you!

Pisces smirked.

Pisces: You mean you still want to be with this loser who can't even fight the man who dared to kiss his woman right in front of his eyes?

Alesia: Pisces, stop it! Why are you doing this?

Pisces: For you to wake up and understand that you belong with me. The prince of the Merpeople, not some orphan, who killed his own father because he wasn't strong enough to save his own mother!