EPISODE 7: COMING INVASION

SCENE 1

SCENE 1

INT. UNKNOWN TIME

UNKNOWN PLACE

Alesia grabbed Pisces's legs, begging him not to hurt Scorpio. Pisces threw the sword away and tossed the almost unconscious Scorpio to the other side. He grabbed Alesia's face, looking at her with a smirk. Scorpio was lying there, hurt with bruises. He was looking at them with eyes half-open, half-closed.

Scorpio: Let go of her.

Pisces laughed.

Alesia: Scorpio, please let's hear what Pisces wants.

Pisces: Pisces wants you, my lady.

Alesia: What About Capri?

Pisces: I can have her too. I'm a prince, remember? Not a simple orphan.

Scorpio clutched his teeth.

Alesia: Pisces, I don't know what you're doing, and I don't know why you're doing this, but please...

Pisces: Why am I doing this?

Alesia: I thought we were friends.

Pisces: I'm doing this for you.

Alesia looked at him, confused.

Pisces: All of this is because of you.

Alesia: Why?

Pisces: Well, you better figure it out soon before something terrible happens to Scorpio.

Alesia looked at him and then at Scorpio as Pisces smirked.

EXIT

SCENE 2

INT. PLANET EARTH

EXT. OUTSIDE

NOON

Sagittarius and Taurus were trying to calm Leo down while a little away, Libra and Aquarius were trying to calm Aries down.

Leo: Sagittarius, your grandfather was eliminated, right? Wouldn't you want to get your revenge?

Sagittarius: Yes, but now that you know Leanna is alive, you're a hot-head, and we all know Aries is the one person you don't go to when you're angry.

Taurus: Not that we fear him, just that when you're angry, and Aries is angry. It's like watching two drunkards fighting. It doesn't get better, only worse.

Sagittarius: There can be a lot of reasons why Boötes doesn't want to tell you.

Taurus: Have some patience.