EPISODE 10: REUNION

SCENE 1

SCENE 1

INT. PLANET EARTH

MANSION

ALYA'S ROOM

NIGHT

Sagittarius and Alya were talking.

Alya: You're telling me once we arrive home, we all must separate?

Sagittarius: Yes.

Alya: Won't that put the Guardians at risk?

Sagittarius: Being together will put us at risk.

Alya looked at Sagittarius, confused.

Sagittarius: We all must take back our tribes, and then we'll all meet in the castle and start attacking.

Alya: I understand. Not a bad strategy. One question: everyone is dead or taken hostage. What are you going to take back?

Sagittarius: I'm sure the invaders have left their soldiers at our territories, and they don't think the Guardians will separate. They're counting on us to attack all at once.

Alya: I see. You're going to do the exact opposite of what the invaders expect.

Sagittarius smiled.

Alya: Why are you so sure that's what they think?

Sagittarius: Libra read the Princess's mind.

Alya looked at Sagittarius, impressed, and smiled.

EXIT

SCENE 2

INT. PLANET EARTH

MANSION

ARIES'S ROOM

NIGHT

Aries looked at a book with pictures, trying to understand what was written as Leo went in. Aries looked at him. The lion closed the door behind him and sat on Aries's bed.

Aries: You know, the old Aries would probably burn you to ashes by now, but since I'm the new and improved Aries, I'll listen to your apology with an open mind and...

Leo: I'm sorry.

Aries looked at Leo.

Leo: I shouldn't have said things to you which I didn't mean. I was reckless, and I acted poorly, and I acted like a human...

Aries: There's nothing wrong with being a human, you know?

Leo looked at Aries.

Aries: From what I have learned from these creatures called humans, they're very fragile, they misunderstand and misinterpret everything, and sometimes they cause misunderstandings which they don't mean.