EPISODE 1: PISCES THE FEARLESS

EDITED BY: krissthetic

SEASON 8

SCENE 1

INT. UNKNOWN PLACE

DAYTIME

Scorpio and Alesia were arguing.

Alesia: Scorpy, this is real life! Okay, it's real life!

Scorpio: I understand that!

Alesia: No, you don't. Listen to me. What you're telling me sounds like an awesome Hollywood movie, okay? It's not real!

Scorpio: Why is it so hard for you to believe me? You've seen our powers!

Alesia: That was a trick!

Scorpio: How can you say that?

Alesia: I've always been the type of person who overthinks, who loves living in a dreamland. Maybe this is my mother's way of playing a trick on me.

Scorpio looked at her.

Alesia: Maybe she's trying to drive me insane for all of those times I asked about my father, for always blaming life that we had nothing!

Alesia teared up as Scorpio continued looking at her.

Alesia: Okay, just tell me! It's her, isn't it?

Scorpio: Alesia, please, you must wake up. We need you.

Alesia: Still not admitting it, huh?

Scorpio: Listen to me, I don't know what you're thinking. I know it must be hard to accept this whole new world that seems so different, but believe me, it's real.

Alesia: No, it's not.

Scorpio: How can you be so narrow-minded and ignorant?

Alesia looked at Scorpio, surprised that Scorpio raised his tone.

Scorpio: Are you so arrogant to think that your world is the only world that exists? Do you really think there aren't others right now thinking your world isn't real? I have tried so hard to understand you, to be there for you. I even left my king whom I have vowed to serve, to come with you so you can finally see, but you're so incredibly blind and...

He kept quiet.

Alesia: Let's go back.

Scorpio looked at her.

Alesia: I'm neither narrow-minded nor ignorant. You and your world are too good to be true. I never had it easy, Scorpy. I never had what I always wanted. My mother had to work in multiple places to afford clothes and food. I never dared to want everything I saw in the stores because I knew we couldn't afford them. Then you came along, pushed me away, rejected me. I was obsessed with zodiacs, and then you started to tell me stories about them, so I went along with it. I thought this was my mother's way of trying to let me live my dream, and you all went along with her.