Chapter 8:Roaring Muscles

As soon as everyone was back in their seats, the screen turned on.

"The world's most popular hero. All Might! Age unknown. Quirk unidentified," Midoriya began to narrate as All Might is seen on the screen. "He broke onto the hero scene and was an immediate hit, thanks to his abilities," different All Might merchandise is shown on the screen. "Ever since he appeared, crime rates have drastically decreased. His very existence, a deterrent for many would-be villains," a graph showing the effect of All Might's existence on the number of crimes committed by villains is seen.

The data on the graph shocked most of the room.

"Wow, All Might, I knew you reduced the crime rate by a lot, but I didn't realize it was by that much," Yaoyorozu said.

"You're so manly," Kirishima commented.

"Young man. You too can become a hero," All might said, standing in front of a crying Midoriya in his skinny form.

"Midoriya? You're kidding..." one of his classmate's voice is heard.

"Quirkless wannabe. You really think they'd let someone like you in when they could have me?" Bakugo can be heard asking.

"Sorry, kid, it's not gonna happen," his childhood doctor's voice is heard.

"I'm sorry, Izuku," his mother's voice is heard saying.

"I needed someone to tell me that. And then... The person I admire most in this world did. Honestly, part of me never thought I'd hear those words. Much less from him," Midoriya narrated while kneeling on the ground crying.

"Katsuki,hearing aids."Deku told ground Zero as he nodded and proceeded to lower his hearing aids,knowing why he was told to do so.

"I deem you worthy of my power. My quirk is yours to inherit," All Might said.

Midoriya stopped crying and gasped in shock, "Huh?"

The intro began to play. 

Silence overtook the room as everyone process this new information before...

"WHAT!?!"Everyone(except Midoriya,All Might,Gran Torino,Recovery Girl,Nezu and Bakugou)exclaimed in shock.

"You can't just inherit quirks, right?" Natsuo asked.

"This makes no sense," Fuyumi said.

"How is this possible?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"Everyone please, patience, all will be revealed shortly," All Might said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The intro ended, and the screen showed the earlier scene again.

"Wait. What do you mean, inherit? Inherit what?" Midoriya asked, confused.

All Might laughed. "You should see your face right now. Don't worry. I'm not gonna force this thing on you. Listen well, young man. This is your choice. Do you wanna accept my awesome power or not?" All Might asked while coughing up blood.

'W-What is he talking about? What is this?' Midoriya thought to himself, still in shock.

"There are a couple of things you should know about my abilities. Journalists always guess my quirk is super-strength or some kind of invulnerability. When people ask in interviews, I always make a joke and dodge the question." All Might said while the screen showed him making a joke in one of his interviews. "That's because the world needs to believe that their symbol of peace is just a natural-born hero, like any of them. But I'm not. There's nothing natural about my ability. I wasn't born with this power. It's a sacred torch that was passed on to me from someone else," he said, the screen showing him and Midoriya again.