Chapter 6:Izuku Midoriya:Origin

(I decided to change things up a bit.)
1.They are moved to the threater room in UA since more people might be involved.
2.Pro Heroes Gran Torino and already brief about what is happening.
3.Recovery Girl already healed Team Alpha
4.Now the sitting plan.

-Left side of the Cinema-

First Row(left to right):Midoriya,Todoroki,Lida,Uraraka,Tsuyu,Hatsume,Shinso

Second Row:Tokoyomi,Shoji,M*neta,Aoyoma,Oijiro,Koda,Sato

Third Row:Bakugo,Kirishima,Kaminari,Sero,Mina,Kendo,Tetsutetsu

Fourth Row:Yaoyorozu,Jirou,Hagakure,Tamaki,Mirio,Hado

Fifth Row:Present Mic,Eraserhead,Midnight,All Might,Gran Torino,Deku,Frostfire,Ground Zero,Red Riot,Inko,Mitsuki,Masaru

5.Those in italic and bold are from the memories.

6.This took place before season 4 started so that means they already met the Big Three

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crying sounds could be heard as a little boy was lying on the floor while a green-haired boy was standing in front of him,on the verge of crying

"Midoriya?!"The students exclaimed while Bakugo and the teachers frowned.

The green-haired boy held back his tears while shaking and said,"That's mean Kacchan. Can't you see he's crying? If you keep going, I-I-I'll never forgive you!"

Everyone in the room looked at the screen in confusion while Midoriya and Bakugo tensed up.

Three kids stood in front of the two kids, the one in the center - who turned out to be Bakugo - started to smirk as one of the kids' fingers started growing and the other showed their wings.

"Even though you're quirkless..." the blond kid in the center - who turned out to be Bakugo - says with a grin as he punches his hand, smoke coming from it, teasing. "...you're pretending to be a hero, Deku?"

"Quirkless!?" the class gaped.

"Jeez, you all can be as loud as Present Mic." Aizawa sighed while the class started asking each other questions.

"But, Midoriya isn't quirkless." Iida shouted.

"He has a quirk, we've all seen it!" Ashido agreed.

"Bakubro,why are you so mean to Midoriya?"Kirishima asked which earned a grunt from the spiky blond

"Maybe he had not manifested it yet.They look quite young." Yaoyorozu pointed out as everyone agreed with her.

Deku gasps as the three kids lunge at him. The sun shined on Deku as he laid on the ground, beaten up while the other kid continued crying.

"Ah!"Both Deku and Midoriya cried out as their whole body flinched.However,Deku's flinch was stronger than Midoriya's.

"Midoriya!"Todoroki exclaimed as he wrapped his arm around Midoriya's shoulder to steady him while the said boy was hugging himself.Uraraka and Lida looked over to their friend with concern.

"Is this the toll you couldn't fix?"All Might asked facing Team Alpha as Red Riot nodded.

"Eijiro,why does it look like Izuku is in more pain than Midoriya?"Frostfire asked as he tried to steady Deku with both hands on his shoulder.Red Riot quickly pulled out his holographic screen as he tried to find the problem.

"Shit.It looks like we will be experiencing twice the pain and would experience it a bit longer."He announced.

"How about we move to the front?So that we have more space just in case the injuries are going to hurt as fuck."Ground Zero suggested as the rest of Team Alpha nodded.They got up and moved to the front with Ground Zero supporting Deku.They sat on the 4 empty seats that were next to Midoriya(1 seat gap between them).