Finn Mikaelson

(Gabrielle's POV)

I woke up in mansion. Klaus is sitting in a seat across from me.

"About time you're awake love welcome back to new Orleans" Klaus said.

"Klaus when I ever get free I'll kill every single one of you abominations" I threatened as Davina walks in with Marcel.

"Hello cousin who happens to be a vampire lover" I said laughing.

" Leave us we need to have a family chat" Davina said as Klaus walks out.

"Gabrielle why are you doing this?" Davina asked.

"You know why, you have betrayed your own kind davina so get the hell out of my face" I snapped.

"Did you hit me on the head" I asked her.

"Yes because I don't want you to kill my friend and I know you have feelings for kol" Davina said.

"What are you talking about he's an original now" I said.

" That doesn't matter Gabrielle you love him and you want him so what's stopping you" Davina asked as some guy walks in.

"Hi I'm Finn Mikaelson and I'm here to kill Gabrielle for turning me back into an original vampire" finn snapped.

"Hang on I only did Kol" I said confused.

"Well when you turned Kol back you turned me back as well so you're going to pay" he yells charging at me but Klaus snapped his neck.

" Love I guess you pissed off our oldest sibling" Klaus said.

"How about you let me go" I said making him laugh.

" I can't do that love because I can't trust you" with that he walked out with Davina carrying Finn out then closing the door. I started thinking about  my feelings for Kol.