Capturing Olivia

(Evil Gabrielle's POV)

After Kai and I made love. We drove over to the grill.

"OK Olivia works here so we need to capture her but we won't kill her straight away because we need her as bait" Kai said as we walked in. This grill changed a lot. We walked over to the bar.

"What can I get for you" the blonde haired girl asked with a name tag that says Olivia parker. I take that is the Olivia.

"I'll get a Scotch" Kai said.

"I'll get a bourbon coke" I said.

"I need to see some Id please" she asked as Kai grabbed his card out. She looks at the card then hands him back the card. I grabbed mine and showed her. She handed mine back.

"Thank you" she said then went off to make the drinks.

"Doesn't she remember you" I whispered to Kai.

"No she might know my name but not my appearance" Kai whispered back. We sat in the bar until late.

"You have to go because we are about to close" she said then I held out my card.

" Don't you know me olivia Parker" I asked as she just realized who we are.

"Gabrielle Claire and Kai Parker" she said in shock.

"Now let's pick where we left off last time" Kai said then we used our witch powers against her. Then I casted a spell to put Olivia to sleep.

"Piece of cake" I said then we drove to a abandon house.

(Kol's POV)

We arrived in mystic falls but my siblings can't enter because the spell that the travelers put to stop vampires from entering mystic falls.

"That's just great how do we suppose to kill her now" Klaus said.

"We are not killing her Klaus" I snapped.

"Guys let's go and get help from the Salvatores and hopefully they'll cooperate with us" Rebekah said then we started to drive to whitmore college.