Preparing for a spell

(Evil Gabrielle's POV)

We had Olivia tied to a chair. She struggled for a while.

" Why are you being a bitch Gabrielle" Olivia snapped.

" And why are you hiding your siblings" I asked sarcastically. Kai walks in and kissed me.

" Hello baby" Kai said as Olivia had a disbelieve look on his face.

"You and Kai  had eww" Olivia said laughing. Some dude walks in.

"Let Olivia go" he yelled at us.

" Who are you" I asked.

" I'm Tyler Lockwood and I say let her go" Tyler snapped at us.

"Gabrielle baby I'll handle this while you go and prepare for a spell that will kill every single blood sucking vampires" Kai said as I kissed his lips.

"I like the way you are thinking right now when Esther put a spell on me she made me a supernatural being that kills vampires" I told him.

"So are you still a powerful witch" he asked. I chanted in Latin to make the lights explode.

" That's so cool" Kai said then I left to prepare some spell. I went to a abandoned house.

"Well love you know how to make an appearance" I turned to see Klaus.

"Your kind will be soon extinct" I said as Klaus grabs me by the throat.

"Not if I kill you and Kai" Klaus snapped as I kicked him sending him flying into a tree.

"That's impossible how are you stronger than me" Klaus asked as I used my witch powers to snap Klaus's neck. I took him inside the abandoned house. I placed a spell on this house where no vampires can enter unless my permission. Kai walks in.

"Hello babe what happened to Olivia" I asked as he sees Klaus tied to a chair with vervain and wolfsbane ropes.

"Olivia has escaped and why do you have Klaus" he asked.

" Because he attacked me and he'll be useful for the ritual" I said as Kai kissed me.

"That's a good idea now lets go somewhere private" Kai said then we went into a room then we had you know what..........

(Kol's POV)

We searched for Klaus when Tyler and some blonde haired girl approached.

" Gabrielle and Kai are going to kill the whole vampire race" the girl said.

" That's not all Gabrielle slept with Kai and they act like they love each other" Tyler said as my mouth dropped.

"What!!!" I yelled........