Thank god back Home in New Orleans

(Klaus's POV)

I want to kill that stupid witch bitch. Rebekah and Elijah walks up to me.

"What's wrong Niklaus" Elijah asked.

"That witch stole the diamond that Kol was obsessed with now I'm going to get it back" I yelled in rage as Rebekah stepped in front of me.

"Nik let's worry about that later and worry about mother first" Rebekah said as Hayley walks in with hope.

"Klaus we need to do something about this town with the witches, werewolves and vampires" Hayley said handing hope to Rebekah.

"Yeah I'll kill that witch that stole from me and anyone who dares to challenge me" I snapped then turned to Elijah who looked suspicious.

"Brother what are you hiding from me" I asked.

"Nothing brother" Elijah said as I grabbed a dagger.

"Elijah if you don't confess I'll put you in a box" I threatened.

"Davina has a cousin named Gabrielle she hates our kind that she tried to kill Marcel but luckily he was saved by Davina" Elijah said as I smiled at him.

"There that wasn't so hard wasn't it brother" I said as I stabbed Elijah in the heart with the dagger.

"Nik what the hell" Rebekah yelled.

"Little sister he needs to be punished for lying to me and if you don't like that I'll dagger you as well" I said as I placed Elijah in a coffin.

(Kol's POV)

After Gabrielle and I had a few hours sleep we drove back to New Orleans. Gabrielle is so beautiful. When I get back into my own body again I'll be an original vampire and she'll hate me. We arrived at some mansion in new Orleans. Where the hell are we?.

"Thank god back home in new Orleans" Gabrielle said as I gave her a look.

" What's this where are we" I asked as she walks closer.

"This is my new place I can't live in a motel forever now can I" Gabrielle said as I walked through the gate. She grabbed some kind of dust from an old glass jar.

"You're putting a boundering spell around your house aren't you to keep vampires out" I said as she chanted putting the dust along the fences.

"Do you need any assistance" I asked as she looks at me.

"No because your are going back to being an original the spell would reverse now I also spelled my whole yard so vampires can't enter inside my yard which is inside these fences unless I invite them in" she said walking inside. I walked to the car and grabbed my corpse then walked inside her house.

(Gabrielle's POV)

I walked inside my new mansion after putting a protection spell around my property from vampires. Kol comes to me with his burnt corpse.

"OK sweetheart when are we putting me into my own body may I ask" Kol asked.

"Not yet" I said.

"Not yet" Kol said mimicking my voice.

"Kol stop your annoying seriously I can't do it until full moon which is tomorrow night at 12am" I said as he sighed.

"Oh alright love what do you want me to do with my corpse for the time being" Kol asked.

"I have a basement so put it in there" I said as he walked into the basement. Kol is not so bad I wonder what he looks like in his original body. Someone knocked on the door. I answered to see a woman.

"Hello may I help you" I asked as she smiles.

"I'm here to speak to Kol Mikaelson" she asked. Did she just say Kol Mikaelson.

"Who the hell are you" I snapped.

"Hasn't my son already mentioned me oh how sad" she said as I started to realize who I'm standing in front of.

"Esther" I said.