meeting Kai Parker

(Evil Gabrielle's POV)

I left new orleans to meet with a powerful witch named Kai parker. I arrived in mystic falls to see Kai beating some vampire up. I walked over to him.

"Look whose finally free" I said giving Kai a hug.

"Its finally good to see you Gabrielle" kai said as I looked at the vampire.

" Is this your vampire toy" I asked laughing.

" No this is Damon Salvatore its fun beating him up" Kai said then I used my witch powers to break Damon's neck.

"You've gotten stronger I like it" Kai said as I gave him a kiss.

"Same to you now what are we going to do" I asked as he gave me a passionate kiss.

"We need to kill my siblings Jo, Olivia and Luke" Kai said.

"How about we kill the original vampires" I said.

"How about we have some fun then we will kill my siblings and the original vampires" Kai said then we went into a room and you know what happens from there..........

(Kol's POV)

"We can't kill her Klaus we need to help her" I yelled as Davina walks up to us.

"I might know where my cousin is" Davina said.

"OK where so I can put her head on a spike" Klaus snapped.

" Klaus don't you dare" I yelled.

" Shut up Kol or I'll put your head on a spike as well" Klaus yelled back.

"That's enough" Elijah said to us.

"OK this isn't the first time Gabrielle has turned evil when the last time she was evil she knew a witch called Kai parker so if you find him you'll find her try mystic falls" Davina said.

"Thanks Davina" Elijah said then we left for mystic falls.