Preparing for a spell part 2

(Evil Gabrielle's POV)

I woke up to gather some ingredients. I walked up to Klaus.

"Klaus this ritual won't work if Kol and finn are not original vampires" I said.

"I will rip your head off when I get free" klaus snapped as I started chanting.

(Kol's POV)

I sat on the seat thinking when Rebekah and Damon approaches.

"Your jealous aren't you" Rebekah said laughing.

"Shut up Rebekah" I snapped as something started to burn my brain. I yelled in pain.

"What's going on Kol" Elijah asked as I blacked out.

(Good Gabrielle's POV)

I've been stuck inside my head ever since Esther done that spell on me. I've started to fight the bad side of me and took over my body. I looked to see that I'm in what it looks like a abandoned house. Klaus was tied to a chair.

"Gabrielle have you done the spell" a voice said as I turned to see Kai.

"Omg your out of hell and its time to put you back in" I said to kai.

"What's going on Gabrielle" Kai asked confused.

"You are back aren't you" Kai asked referring to my good side.

"Yep" I said releasing Klaus.

"Just because I let you go Klaus doesnt mean we are friends" I said as he beats up Kai.

"Love since you were so kind to let me go I'll spare your life" Klaus said as Elijah, Rebekah and some other people I haven't seen before.

"Hello darling" I turned to see a nice handsome guy.

"And who you might be" I asked.

"Oh don't you remember me" he said as I remembered him.

"Kol......"