Esther you Bitch

(Gabrielle's POV)

"Esther I don't know where he is I'll text him to let him know that you've dropped by" I said grabbing out my cell phone.

"Kol hide because I'm talking to your mother at the front door so hide somewhere in the house and I'll text you when she leaves" I texted him.

"Has my son texted back yet dear" Esther asked.

"No" I said as my phone buzzed.

"OK hiding in attic" he texted me then I put my cell phone back in my pocket.

"I'm sorry he's not coming so you'll have to check with your other son Klaus" I said turning around walking to the front door.

"Or I can ask you" Esther said as she grabs me then puts some sort a dust on my face.

"Esther you bitch I'll get you back some day" I mumbled then fell into complete darkness.

(Kol's POV)

I hid in a closet in her house. She's suppose to text me when my mother leaves. What is going on. I sneaked out of the house to see that the house is empty. My phone started to ring. Its Gabrielle.

"Gabrielle where are..." I was cut off.

"Kol my son" a voice sounded familiar.

" Mother where's Gabrielle" I snapped over the phone.

"She's fine for now but she won't be unless you help me try to kill Klaus" she said over the phone.

"Don't you dare touch her mother" I snapped.

" Come to the cemetery and we'll discuss it more further from there" mother said hanging up. I drove to the french quarter hoping I can make a deal with my brother Klaus.