Klaus Mikaelson

(Davina's POV)

I walked around town with Marcel and Elijah.

"Marcel I'm so sorry about my cousin she hates vampires a lot" I explained.

"It's fine Davina" Marcel said as Elijah turns around.

" You have a cousin Davina" Elijah asked.

"Yes I do her name is Gabrielle" I said as he had a suspicious look.

"Look I've got to go and find my cousin so I'll see you later" I said walking around town looking for Gabrielle.

(Gabrielle's POV)

I looked at my witch craft book in my motel room to search up a spell that can hunt the vampires out of this town. I found a spell. The same one the travelers put to stop vampires from entering mystic falls but I need some ingredients that include blood of a vampire, blood of a warlock and a blood of a traveler and it needs to be on full moon. I walked around town and went into the antique shop when I saw Klaus looking at the ceramics.

"Hello love I'm Klaus Mikaelson" he said as I turned to face him.

" I know you, you are an abomination to nature that took over our town" I snapped as I found some good looking diamond.

" Love that's mine I want that back now or you are going to regret it" Klaus snapped as I placed it and a couple of herbs in a bag.

"It doesn't belong to you jerk" I said as he lunged at me but I used my magic and flung him around the room.

"You don't want to mess with me Klaus because I'm way powerful than you" I said walking out to my car to see Davina standing in front of it not looking too impressed.

"What were you think you are doing trying to beat Klaus up he'll get his revenge" Davina snapped.

"Well he deserved it he tried to attack me so I defended myself and why are you friends with Elijah the original" I asked.

"Gabrielle I have friends not like you" Davina snapped.

" What happened with Kaleb" I asked.

"We are not friends no more because he lied he's really not Kaleb he's really Kol Mikaelson" Davina said.

"OK but I need to be getting going before Klaus wakes up then he'll try to kill me so see ya" I said then drove to the cemetery. I got out to see Kol standing at the gate way into the cemetery. I got out and walked over to him.

"Hello Darling" Kol said as I slapped him across the face.

"Ow what was that for" Kol growled.

"Don't call me darling you haven't earnt it yet" I said pulling the diamond that I stole from Klaus. Kol gives me a shock look on his face.

" I can't believe it you stole this from Klaus how" Kol asked.

" It was easy now I had thought about your offer and I agree we should work together but do you need to be possessing Kaleb do you want your original body back" I asked as he took the diamond off of me.

"Yes I would like my own body back" Kol answered.

"Do you still want to be a warlock or do you want to be back to an original vampire because if you go back to being an original vampire we'll not be friends anymore" I asked.

"I like being a warlock but being immortal is the best" Kol said as we stood where Davina got sacrificed.

" Now I have a plan if we get every single vampire out of this town the witches can take back what belongs to them" I said.

"Yeah we can get me into my own body then we can build a dagger that can only work on Klaus" Kol suggested.

"Yeah we can do that but we need your burnt corpse" I said as he just had an idea where it might be.

"Its buried in a grave in mystic falls" Kol said as we got into my car.

"Where are we going Gabrielle" Kol asked as I started driving.

" Going to mystic falls to retrieve your and Finn's corpses then we'll bring them back here so I can put you both back into your own bodies" I said putting music on.

"I can't wait to have my own body back I'm sick of being Kaleb" Kol said as we left new Orleans.