French Quarter

(Gabrielle's POV)

I drove into the cemetery where witches hanged around when my cousin Davina walks up to me as I got out of my car.

"Davina" I said as we hugged.

"Gabrielle" she said as we pulled back.

"How are you even alive" I asked.

"I'm just lucky cous" she said as I got an idea.

"Let's go to the French Quarter" I said as she steps back from me.

"No way not why Klaus and the originals vampires are in the french quarter" Davina complained.

"So I'm a very powerful witch they can't mess with me and who cares" I said as she crossed her arms.

"I do and you should too" Davina said.

"I'm not afraid of them original vampires look Davina I understand if you don't want to go but I'm going and I'll be back" I said as I got back into my car. Davina walks over to my car and just got into the passenger seat.

"I'm going it's only because you are all I have left of family" Davina said as I drove us to the French quarter. We walked into a bar and sat on a chair. Some girl who had Camille on her name badge. She walks over to Davina and I.

"Hey Camille" Davina said.

"Hey Davina what can I get for you and..." Camille said looking at me.

"Gabrielle and I like some Bourbon" I said.

"And a coke thank you Camille" Davina said as she left.

"There's something suspicious about her" I said referring to Camille.

" Gabrielle Camille is my friend" Davina said as Camille came back with the drinks. I gulped my Bourbon all on one drink.

"Gabrielle I've got a friend coming in he's name is Kaleb" Davina said as I stood up from my chair.

" Does my little cous have a date" I asked.

"I said friend not my date" Davina said annoyed.

"OK whatever I'm going to explore the French quarter" I said then I left the bar. I walked around to see some dude from across the crowd constantly watching me. Wtf why is he staring at me. I bumped into a man with a tux which had supernatural vibes so which means I bumped into a vampire.

" Oh I'm so sorry are you hurt" I asked trying to act normal.

" Its OK miss I'm Elijah Mikaelson" he introduced himself. He's an original that's even worse.

"I'm Gabrielle I'm sorry I've got to go so I'll see you around" I said walking back into the bar to see Davina and that dude who was consistently staring at me earlier. I turned around to walk out.

"Gabrielle" Davina called. Shit too late. I sighed then walked over to them.

" Gabrielle I would like for you to meet Kaleb, Kaleb this is my cousin Gabrielle Claire" Davina introduced as Kaleb and I shook hands.

"Its finally great to meet davina's siblings" Kaleb said as I knew there's something going on with Kaleb like when I shook his hand something just came to me.

"Yeah its nice to meet you Davina I'm going to go to a motel up the road from here and just check in" I said walking out of the bar. I walked to a motel and hired a room. I had a shower then went into bed.