Magic

A few weeks went by and Amaryllis got used to the routine she followed. The training with Lorcan was tough but nothing she wasn't used to and they distracted her from the fact that she found her brother. She hadn't spoken to him anymore, he got send away with Vaughan on some type of mission and she hadn't seen him the past few weeks. The worst part of the day was after training when she still had a few hours till dinner. Most of the time was spend wandering around the castle or the gardens but it didn't help ease her mind. Sometimes she would see Connall in the garden reading a book. He was a quiet person but nice to talk to and distract her a little bit. Fenrys also took her into Doranelle a few times. They would wander around the streets, try a lot of the different food and he even would tell her about all the people he knew emphasizing on the gossip she had missed. She also noticed that the cadre, Maeves warriors where she was a part of now where well known in the streets. People would stare at her and start to whisper when she was out of their reach. After dinner Gavriel tried to teach her some of the manners and etiquette she needed to know now she belonged to Maeve. But boredom might be even better then that and she also needed to learn more languages which was awful. "Uhhgg.. I can't Gavriel it is just too much," she would say sinking into her chair. Gavriel would just laugh and reply with: "We have plenty of time little one." Then she would look angry at him for the pet name they all started to call her with after Fenrys started it.

It was morning and Amaryllis was getting ready for her training with Lorcan. When she walked into the training room she immediately came in contact with her brothers eyes. His green eyes that were similar to her own, he was back. She looked around and walked toward Lorcan who was doing some of his own training. "You're full fae," He said as she stood next to him. She looked at him confused at where this was going but nodded. "So you've magic," he commented. This was when Amaryllis avoided his gaze and walked towards the door that led to the garden ignoring him. They always started with a run in the garden so she waited for him when she stepped outside. "We are not going to run today" he said to her. She turned around and made contact with his dark eyes. "I want you to show me your magic," he said.

She couldn't, she had sworn to herself that she never would use her magic again. When she was little her magic was easy to control but as she grew her magic would grow with her eventually it became too much and she destroyed almost the whole town she lived in. "No," she said to Lorcan not breaking eye contact with him.

"It is not a question" he stated and walked towards her, pushed her back inside the training hall and closed the door. Amaryllis flashed her teeth in anger. "I won't do it," she grunted. Lorcan walked away for a second leaving her alone. Amaryllis sighted thinking he gave up until he walked back into the training room. He had a small bottle in his hand with some purple dust in it. Before Amaryllis could react he threw some of the dust at her. It then hit her what the dust was. She had heard about it before, if you make contact with the dust your magic will flare up. Amaryllis was furious, how could he. To Lorcan's surprise the dust didn't work, nothing happened. Amaryllis threw a fist towards Lorcan's face in rage. Lorcan caught her wrist and held it tightly. It was then when he could feel what was underneath the sleaves of her shirt. Iron, she wore iron around her wrist and probably around her ankles too suppressing her magic. He grinned at her for discovering her secret. 

Lorcan threw Amaryllis on the floor and made a gesture towards the rest of the cadre. Vaghaun and Gavriel helped keeping Amaryllis pinned to the ground. Lorcan pulled up her sleaves and started to break the iron bands around her wrist. "No!" Amaryllis screamed. Then she saw her brother he looked at the spectacle in front of him, not moving an inch. "Please," she pleaded looking towards him. Lorcan already got one iron band off and was pulling at the other one. Amaryllis could feel it, she could feel the magic flare up fighting to be released. Amaryllis screamed and kicked around her when the second wristband got off and Lorcan went to her ankles. In the distance Amaryllis could see the two twins trough her tears Connall held Fenrys against the wall who was looking at her. Then the iron bands against her ankle released and her magic swallowed her.

There was way too much, she couldn't control it. There was a burst of lightning and water around her the main elements of her power. There also was a bit of ice and wind her secondary powers, but much weaker. Amaryllis panicked, but then the air got sucked out of her lungs and she lost her consciousness.

Rowan looked at his sister laying on the floor. He walked towards her and picked her up. He looked towards everyone with anger. When Gavriel wanted to take a step towards her rowan showed his teeth and walked away. He brought his sister towards her room.

Amaryllis woke up with a verry bad headache. She looked around, she was in her own room. Then she saw her brother looking out of the window. He turned his tattooed head towards her and she quickly looked away. Then she saw that her drawer stood in front of her door preventing people from walking in. She started to remember what happened, her magic. Amaryllis started to panic. "You need to calm down it will only make it worse, I won't let anything happen to you." Rowan said calmly to his sister and walked towards her. Amaryllis tried to calm down, but nothing worked. Then the air was knocked out of her lungs again. "Calm down," Rowan said when air started to fill her lungs again. This time Amaryllis managed to breathe properly and she nodded.

For a while the two siblings didn't say anything towards each other. Amaryllis focusing on her breath who was becoming more stable. "I didn't know" Rowan began. Amaryllis looked towards him in confusion. "I didn't know I have a sister" Rowan finished. Amaryllis nodded "I didn't know for a long time as well but when I found out, when she.." Amaryllis was quiet for a few seconds, she wasn't ready to tell him everything. "When I found out I went looking for you, that is why I went to Maeve. She said you were dead." Amaryllis said. It was silent for a while both sibling deep into their thoughts

"I can help you with controlling your magic," Rowan broke the silence. Amaryllis hesitated. "Maybe we can get to know each other," Rowan added. Amaryllis nodded, this was what she wanted all those years ago. As far as she knows he is the only family she has. 

So both siblings started talking. They were both scarred from their past and had troubling with opening up. But as months went by little by little was revealed towards each other. Rowan helped Amaryllis with controlling her powerful magic and Amaryllis managed to bring a bit of hope back into Rowans life. Eventually Amaryllis was able to control her magic and she learned to transform into her animal form: A white tiger

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANOTHER CHAPTER!! WHAT DO YOU THINK?? THERE WILL BE A BIG TIME SKIP NEXT CHAPTER.

THANKS FOR READING!!!