Brother

Amaryllis stood still in the door opening while the two fae male helped her brother on his bed. She looked around analyzing the room, it was a big room with dark wooden furniture. The room was verry neat except for a few papers scattered around on a desk. "We are not allowed to heal him" Gavriel who was standing behind her said. She looked at the male laying on the bed, her brother. She found her brother. Amaryllis started walking slowly to him with her eyes focused on his wounded back. All five other males in the room cautiously following her with their eyes.

She must look crazy. She was still drenched in blood and mud her long hair sticking to her face and clothes. Amaryllis was still scanning her brothers back when she took off the glove on her right hand revealing her clean and tan skin underneath. she slowly sat on the bed next to her brother staining the sheets. She started to massage different spots on his back. Rowan groaned from relieve. "Pressure points," Amaryllis tells the fea males who are looking at her in confusion. She learned about pressure points a long time ago even tough it will not heal him it relieves the pain for some time.

"I need some water, alcohol, a cloth and some bandages" Amaryllis said to the men who where still watching her. The tall darkhaired fae narrows his eyes at her but then nods he makes a gesture to the two identical fae standing close to the door one with curly golden hair and the other with black hair. They immediately walk out of the room.

As Amaryllis is finished with massaging the pressure points Rowan sits up making contact with the green eyes of his sister. They stare at each other for a moment until Rowan opens his mouth but shuts it again. Then he groans "I am fine". A small laugh escapes Amaryllis mouth, "The pain will come back in a few hours it's better to let it heal as quick as possible." He gives her a look saying: I am not the one covered in blood from top to bottom. Amaryllis only replies with a soft puff. Again they stare at each other not saying a word while gavriel and the darkhaired fae male look around uncomfortably until the two twins walk in the room with the supplies she asked for.

As she starts to clean her brothers back the other fea male start walking out of the room, only Gavriel staying. She quickly cleans her brothers back with water and some alcohol to disinfect. After that she wants to put a bandage around but he quickly grabs her wrist. "I am fine" he repeats again. They end up in another staring contest until she nods and washes her right hand and put her glove on. "I can take you to your room so you can freshen up," Gavriel who is standing near a window tells her. She nods and follows him out of the room leaving her brother alone.

Gavriel takes Amaryllis two doors further and leads her inside. It looked similar to her brothers room only emptier. Amaryllis walks to a window while Gavriel mutters something about getting some clothes and walks out of the room. She looks at the part of the city she can see from her window. She really is back and she swore the blood oath, something she promised herself she would never do. She was caged, a beautiful cage but she longed for freedom.

Gavriel walks back in with a pile of clothes and some towels that he lays on the desk in the corner. "Do you like the view?" he asks as she is still staring out of the window. "Doranelle still looks the same" she replies. He narrows his eyes at her and nods then he walks to the door. "I will leave you alone so you can freshen up, if you need something my room is at the end of the hall" he tells her. Amaryllis smiles softly as a thank you when he steps out the door and leaves her alone.

Amaryllis takes the clothes and towels from her desk and walks to the door that leads her to a small bathroom. She strips of her drenched clothes and steps into the bath. She groans from the lovely heat that warms her body. The bath quickly is stained from the mud and blood and she steps out to replace the water with clean water and steps in again.

After cleaning herself and trying every product that is on the shelve next to the bath she steps out and grabs a towel. Amaryllis looks at herself in the mirror. She looks pale and has gotten skinnier, too skinny. She also has huge bags under her eyes. She quickly braids her long silver hair and put on the clothes Gavriel left for her. Then she looks at her horrible left hand as the nightmares detached to it fill her mind. She never takes her left glove of at least not when someone is around. She cleans her gloves and put them on. After that she walked back to her room and looked around, she sighs. She is drained and jumps on the bed falling in a deep dreamless sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU SO MUTCH FOR READING!!!!