Mistward

Amaryllis sat next to Gavriel in front of a camp fire eating her food. Gavriel was lost in his thoughts staring into the fire probably thinking about the men they lost today, it shouldn't have happened. "It's been 90 years exactly today since my first assignment for Maeve" Amaryllis told him to get his mind somewhere else. Her first assignment was a war in another country. They easily won. After that she had been on countless of assignments especially with Lorcan he always asked her to come with him saying she was the least annoying. She knew that it wasn't true, she would talk way too much or wouldn't listen to him, except when they were out on the field then she always followed his orders. The truth was she became quite close with him they both where left alone in their past, abandoned by their parents left on the streets to survive, they understood each other.

She also got close with her brother they both trusted each other and talked about their pasts. She told him that their mother took her away from Doranelle to protect her from Maeve but as a few years went by she started to drink and even got company from some bad men who would abuse Amaryllis. When their mother died she told Amaryllis that she had a brother. Amaryllis was left alone on the streets, she could go nowhere. She was 9 when her mother died. Around winter time she joined the army the only place where she could get food and some warmth but it was most likely that she would die, but she didn't. After a few years when she had enough money she went back to Doranelle trying to find her brother. It was then when she met Maeve. When she refused to swear the blood oath Maeve send her to that hell.

"Rowan is in Mistward we can go there and then we will go back home," Gavriel said knocking her out of her thoughts. Amaryllis nodded Gavriel always tattooed the names of the man who died under his command. Amaryllis stood up. "I will tell the rest to go back home" she said walking away. Home, it was still weird to call that place with that monster home. But as weird as it sounds to her she had gotten a bond with every member of the cadre, they were a weird kind of family. She would never say it to them but she cared about them, all of them.

After Amaryllis had send the other men home she went back to Gavriel and they were good to go. They both shifted into their animal form and ran towards Mistward. They probably would get there late in the evening.

It was raining when Gavriel and Amaryllis arrived at Mistward, Rowan came towards them in his hawk form and shifted just as Amaryllis and Gavriel did. They greeted Rowan and told him what happened before going inside and going straight to Rowan's room.

When they entered Rowans room Amaryllis sat near a window looking outside "How is the training going?" she asked her brother. She heard from Fenrys why Rowan was send here, to train the queen of Terassen Aelin ashryver Galathynius. Amaryllis didn't know why Maeve wanted to train her but it probably wasn't good. Rowan grunted, "She is stubborn and brash" was the only thing he told her as he gathered his supplies. Amaryllis raised an eyebrow but didn't ask for more.

Rowan started tattooing Gavriel and they talked about what happened the past few weeks they didn't see each other. Until they all heard someone walking up the stairs and stopped talking. "What?" Gavriel snapped not liking to be interrupted at this moment. The door opened and a girl came in sight. "I thought you might want some food and... " the girl stopped talking and looked around the room. Amaryllis squinted her eyes and scanned the girl. She was really thin with blonde hair and she held a plate with food in her hands. "Go away," Rowan said harsh and annoyed. "Do you want to eat something?" She asked looking at Amaryllis. Amaryllis opened her mouth to say something but got interrupted by Rowan saying: "Leave it here." Amaryllis raised her eyebrow she hadn't seen Rowan react this cold in ages. "I am sorry for interrupting," the girl said quickly putting the tray of food on the bed and walked back towards the door. "Sorry," she said again and walked away. "So that is Aelin?" Amaryllis asked confused. But Rowan ignored her and walked out of the room with rage. They could hear the whole conversation in the hallway between Rowan and the girl. Amaryllis looked at Gavriel who was listening confused to the two people in the hallway. When Amaryllis heard Aelin say 'You left me alone' she felt pain in her heart, this wasn't going anywhere good. And when Rowan harsh words fired back she flinched a bit.

When Rowan entered the room she looked at him worried but didn't say a thing. The rest of the evening was spend in silence until she fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YESS ANOTHER CHAPTER TODAY!! FINNALY AELIN!! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT

THANKS FOR READING!!