Food and Training

Amaryllis wakes up from a few knocks on her door. She sits up straight and looks around forgetting where she is for a second until all the memories start flooding back. The door creaks open "Dinner is ready" Gavriel says as he walks in. Amaryllis gets up immediately, she is starving and follows Gavriel.

They walk into a big room with a lot of fae chatting and eating. There are high windows that look out on the garden and there are way too many fountains in this room. Servants are walking around with plates and cups. Amaryllis follows Gavriel to a table in the back with the four fae males she previously met and takes a seat next to Gavriel. The four fae male take in her appearance now seeing clearly her resemblance with Rowan who is nowhere to be seen. Amaryllis immediately dives in at the food in front of her and chucks as many food inside as she can. "What is your name?" The blond twin who she discovered is named Fenrys askes. Amaryllis stops with stuffing her mouth for a second and looks at him "Amar" she replies and quickly starts eating again. "Where have you been?" Fenrys asks this time. Amaryllis pauses for a second "Hell," she mumbles while looking at her plate. The Fae male exchange looks but also start eating. There is some exchange of words at the table but Amaryllis is too busy with eating to hear what is said.

When Amaryllis is finished with her food she looks out of the window next to her and sees the beautiful garden. Then a few servants walk in with desserts and place it in front of everyone. Amaryllis starts stuffing her face again with the sweetness and moans softly. "Tomorrow I will start training you" The tall darkhaired fae male with the name of Lorcan says. Amaryllis who just finished her dessert looks at him and squints her eyes. "I don't need to be trained," she replies. Lorcan scuffs. "We will see about that be ready by sun rise, don't be late," he tells her before walking away. "Asshole," Amaryllis mumbles when he is far enough to not hear her.

Gavriel shoves his plate still full of dessert to her before standing up, smiling at her and walking away with Vaughan following him. Amaryllis smiles genuinely back and start eating his dessert with only the twin still at the table. Fenrys starts opening his mouth but Connall his twin brother grabs him by his shoulder and pulls him towards the door. They exchange a look and walk away without saying a word leaving Amaryllis alone.

When Amaryllis is finished with the dessert she starts walking back to her room. When her brothers room comes in her view she stops walking and hesitates for a second but then she shakes her head and walks into her own room, jumps on her bed and falls asleep.

Amaryllis wakes up at sun rise and quickly dresses herself in some of the clothes Gavriel left behind the previous night and braids her hair. On que she hears a knock on her door and she start walking out of the room and meets Vaughan in the hall. He makes a gesture that she needs to follow him so she does. They end up in a huge training hall where she sees her brother and Lorcan sparring. Vaughan leaves her side starting to train for himself. Amaryllis sits on a small wall as she looks at her brother and Lorcan sparring.

Fenrys sits next to her "Goodluck with training, Lorcan is the worst when It comes to that," he says. Amaryllis doesn't take her eyes of the two sparring still analyzing them and scoffs. "He is an asshole," Amaryllis replies. "True," Fenrys says with a grin. "But he does know what to do when It comes to fighting," he adds. "He is stupid to show his fighting technique," Amaryllis says more to herself then to him. Fenrys looks at her confused so Amaryllis continues "Look he clenches his hand every time he is going to strike, you can even see if he is going up or down by his position." Fenrys is quiet for a second and then he replies "Yeah I see" and smiles "so you're planning to defeat him?" Amaryllis looks at him for the first time that day and grins "Of course." Fenrys barks out a small laugh. "I don't want to miss that show little one," Amaryllis wants to make a comment on the pet name he just gave her, but Lorcan interrupts her by calling her name.

She jumps of the wall with a grin and walks toward the big fae male. Before Lorcan can say anything she says: "I want to make a deal." Lorcan ignores her comment and just replies with: "Run around the field." Amaryllis stares at him and continues, "If you win in sparring you are allowed to train me." Lorcan scoffs but Amaryllis continues: "If I win you will stop with this training nonsense," Lorcan narrows his eyes, "and I get your deserts for as long as I am stuck here." Amaryllis adds quickly. Lorcan makes a dark sound that almost can be categorized as a laugh and nods. "Deal, " He says with a grin.

She walks towards the spot where her brother previously stood and grabs in her pocked and pulls out a tick metal tube and presses on a small button. The tube flashes out and transforms in a large metal staff. "You are not using that stick" Lorcan looks at her in disbelief. "I am, what is there to lose? it is easier to defeat me." Amaryllis says back. Lorcan rolls his eyes and nods at her. Amaryllis grins widely and strikes at him with her metal pole he dodges it, she knew he was going to doge it.

For the pas few minutes Amaryllis has dodged every strike Lorcan has made. Paying attention to his hand so she can tell where his movement is going. Suddenly she feels a small scratch on her cheek, she was to slow. A bit of blood stains her cheek and she growls. She  steps back and uses her pole to leap over Lorcan. Lorcan swings around with is sword but before he can strike her she hits de sword with her gloved left hand and it breaks. Lorcan pauses for a second in confusion, but it was this second that Amaryllis caught the broken end of Lorcan's blade and put it against his neck.

Amaryllis grins widely as she looked at the tall male in front of her. Fenrys laughter fills the room. Lorcan growls as he shows his pointed teeth and then there was a sharp pain. Amaryllis collapsed to the ground as her body collided with Lorcan's dark magic. Lorcan picks up the broken piece of his sword out of her hand and puts it against her neck. "I win," he grunts. Amaryllis flashes her teeth angrily at him still not able to speak.

When the pain finally has left her body, Amaryllis stands up and sees that everyone is looking at her. She walks past her brother ignoring his stare as she begins to run around the field with her body still sore. She did what Lorcan said that day but didn't speak a word to anyone ignoring everyone's questions. Lorcan did give her his desert that evening.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

I WAS VERY BUSY FOR MY STUDIES THE PAST WEEKS SO THAT IS WHY I DIDN'T UPLOAD ANYTHING, BUT TO MAKE UP FOR IT THIS LARGE CHAPTER. 

THANKS FOR READING!!!