Ø₦Ɇ

"🇦‌ 🇸‌🇹‌🇴‌🇷‌🇾‌ 🇹‌🇭‌🇦‌🇹‌'🇸‌ 🇸‌🇴‌ 🇵‌🇪‌🇹‌🇷‌🇮‌🇫‌🇾‌🇮‌🇳‌🇬‌ 🇦‌🇳‌🇩‌ 🇺‌🇳‌🇫‌🇴‌🇷‌🇬‌🇪‌🇹‌🇹‌🇦‌🇧‌🇱‌🇪‌ 🇮‌🇸‌ 🇸‌🇹‌🇮‌🇱‌🇱‌ 🇭‌🇦‌🇵‌🇵‌🇪‌🇳‌🇮‌🇳‌🇬‌. 🇪‌🇻‌🇪‌🇷‌🇾‌🇴‌🇳‌🇪‌ 🇮‌🇸‌ 🇹‌🇷‌🇾‌🇮‌🇳‌🇬‌ 🇹‌🇴‌ 🇫‌🇮‌🇳‌🇩‌ 🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌ 🇧‌🇴‌🇾‌ 🇼‌🇭‌🇴‌ 🇭‌🇦‌🇸‌ 🇬‌🇴‌🇳‌🇪‌ 🇲‌🇮‌🇸‌🇸‌🇮‌🇳‌🇬‌. 🇧‌🇺‌🇹‌ 🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌🇷‌🇪‌'🇸‌ 🇳‌🇴‌ 🇱‌🇺‌🇨‌🇰‌, 🇧‌🇺‌🇹‌ 🇦‌🇱‌🇱‌ 🇼‌🇪‌ 🇰‌🇳‌🇴‌🇼‌ 🇭‌🇪‌ 🇨‌🇴‌🇺‌🇱‌🇩‌ 🇧‌🇪‌ 🇦‌🇱‌🇷‌🇪‌🇦‌🇩‌🇾‌ 🇩‌🇪‌🇦‌🇩‌."

The News Reporter Spoke as a man looked at the tv screen with no hope in mind. His body shivered from the cold house, he looked dejected, he didn't want to speak anymore and he shut his TV off and got up from the couch to his bedroom not knowing what to say anymore. His black curly hair dangled near his forehead and he pushed it away, he laid on the bed looking beside him, hoping to see someone beside him but he just sighed. 

He always sees the boy he loved beside him, but now a empty bed with just him on it. The man grabbed his cell-phone seeing his best friends message him again and again, they are concerned for him and wanting to talk to him. But, he's been crying alone not talking with anybody. He doesn't invite anyone here anymore because he doesn't want to see anyone because he's hurt and feels alone.

He grabbed the portrait of him and the boy smiling in the photo. He looks at the photo as a tear rolls down his soft cheek, he looks closely as he began crying hardly as he hugs the photo tightly while looking at the ceiling trying to find hope to find his true love again. He shut his eyes and continued crying as everything became dark for him, he fell asleep. 

Knock Knock

The man's eyes opened and he put the portrait on the little night-stand beside him and he got off the bed and paced out his bedroom and to his front door. He opened the door and saw someone he knows them. 

"Daniel, I got so worried so I came over. I want you to talk to me alright? I know you miss Joey and I know he's watching you in heaven love." His friend Hope said while walking in as he sighs as Hope walks right in as the man shuts the door annoyingly. 

"I am fine Hope. Things are rough though." The man lied as he looks down thinking of Joey who would be beside him cuddling against him cutely keeping him comfort. 

"First of all, you are not fine. Daniel, I know you. I am your best friend since High School come on. I know you have been crying, you look puffy and you have been sniffling." Hope tells him while looking worried about him. 

Daniel knew he can't lie to her anymore. He looked while playing with his fingers while wanting to cry even more.

"I miss him, I miss next to me and giving me that cute smile and his snuggles. I was going to marry him and make him mine forever Hope. He always wanted a crystal and beautiful wedding and I got everything planned for him, I wanted a family and I wanted him the most. I miss him Hope." Daniel tells her while crying again deeply. 

Hope rubbed Daniel's back and leaned in to give him a hug as he accepted it. 

"I know it's difficult to go through but he's watching above happily. He's resting and he's sleeping peacefully. You need to get some rest and tomorrow will be a new day," She tells him while bringing Daniel to his bedroom and laid him on the bed as Hope saw the picture on the nightstand and grabbed it, "Maybe not keep these in here, It will keep you thinking about him." 

"That's not going to help me at all. You don't understand how hard it is. I have been with him for such a long time and he means a lot to me." Daniel told her while crying and looking at the ceiling avoiding her presence. 

Daniel remembered before he went missing. He remembers they had sex early and they were really horny. After that Joey went to sleep and it was the afternoon........

"𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥? 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫-𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞? 𝐈𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐬" Joey asked with a soft tone.

"𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳-𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘵!" Daniel yelled while making dinner as he looks back at Joey reaching for the cabinet opening it to see the water-bottle he wants. He grabs it and shuts the cabinet and looks at Daniel with a flirty look,

"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐣𝐨𝐠.. 𝐁𝐮𝐭, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐲... 𝐬𝐞𝐱?" Joey asked sexually while going to Daniel wrapping his arms around his neck kissing his lips as Daniel accepted his kiss. 

"𝘖𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦." He said to Joey while kissing his neck as Joey moaned while grinning. 

Joey giggled while taking a step back

"𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐲. 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮." Joey said and went to the front door leaving as he slammed the door. Daniel stood there and went back to cooking dinner for both of them. 

"Daniel? Are you okay? You have been staring at the wall for the past 10 minutes." Hope asked while shaking Daniel as he looked back at Hope and rubbed his eyes and looks down with a nod. 

Daniel remembers one place Joey would take a jog near. He remembers that Pine-Woods. It's all woods and bunch of paths that can lead you to get lost easily. He looks at Hope with a big sigh.

"I know where he went, I know where he is!" Daniel yells while getting up as Hope pushes him to lay back down as Daniel looks at her. 

"You are not going to find him. Plus, you cannot know that for sure." She tells him but he groans. 

He looks at her as he coughs,

"Don't worry Hope. I will find him..." Daniel tells her while laying and shutting his eyes as he heard her sigh and gets up leaving closing the door letting Daniel rest. 

Daniel fell asleep.... with ambition to find him.