₴ɆVɆ₦

"🇾‌🇴‌🇺‌ 🇷‌🇪‌🇲‌🇮‌🇳‌🇩‌ 🇲‌🇪‌ 🇸‌🇴‌ 🇲‌🇺‌🇨‌🇭‌ 🇱‌🇮‌🇰‌🇪‌ 🇾‌🇴‌🇺‌🇷‌ 🇲‌🇴‌🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌🇷‌, 🇳‌🇴‌🇹‌ 🇮‌🇳‌ 🇦‌ 🇬‌🇴‌🇴‌🇩‌ 🇼‌🇦‌🇾‌ 🇪‌🇮‌🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌🇷‌. 🇸‌🇭‌🇪‌ 🇼‌🇦‌🇸‌ 🇦‌ 🇲‌🇴‌🇳‌🇸‌🇹‌🇪‌🇷‌ 🇦‌🇳‌🇩‌ 🇸‌🇭‌🇪‌ 🇷‌🇺‌🇮‌🇳‌🇪‌🇩‌ 🇪‌🇻‌🇪‌🇷‌🇾‌🇴‌🇳‌🇪‌'🇸‌ 🇱‌🇮‌🇫‌🇪‌. 🇾‌🇴‌🇺‌🇷‌ 🇯‌🇺‌🇸‌🇹‌ 🇱‌🇮‌🇰‌🇪‌ 🇭‌🇪‌🇷‌! 🇾‌🇴‌🇺‌ 🇰‌🇳‌🇴‌🇼‌, 🇸‌🇭‌🇪‌ 🇬‌🇦‌🇻‌🇪‌ 🇧‌🇮‌🇷‌🇹‌🇭‌ 🇹‌🇴‌ 🇾‌🇴‌🇺‌ 🇮‌🇳‌ 🇹‌🇭‌🇦‌🇹‌ 🇦‌🇸‌🇾‌🇱‌🇺‌🇲‌ 🇦‌🇳‌🇩‌ 🇲‌🇾‌ 🇸‌🇹‌🇺‌🇵‌🇮‌🇩‌ 🇸‌🇪‌🇱‌🇫‌ 🇩‌🇪‌🇨‌🇮‌🇩‌🇪‌🇩‌ 🇹‌🇴‌ 🇱‌🇪‌🇹‌ 🇾‌🇴‌🇺‌ 🇴‌🇺‌🇹‌ 🇧‌🇪‌🇨‌🇦‌🇺‌🇸‌🇪‌ 🇾‌🇴‌🇺‌ 🇼‌🇪‌🇷‌🇪‌ 🇯‌🇺‌🇸‌🇹‌ 🇦‌ 🇳‌🇪‌🇼‌🇧‌🇴‌🇷‌🇳‌, 🇾‌🇴‌🇺‌🇷‌ 🇲‌🇴‌🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌🇷‌ 🇭‌🇦‌🇸‌ 🇳‌🇪‌🇻‌🇪‌🇷‌ 🇸‌🇦‌🇼‌ 🇾‌🇴‌🇺‌... 🇸‌🇭‌🇪‌ 🇵‌🇦‌🇸‌🇸‌🇪‌🇩‌ 🇦‌🇼‌🇦‌🇾‌ 🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌🇷‌🇪‌ 🇹‌🇴‌🇴‌ 🇦‌🇫‌🇹‌🇪‌🇷‌ 6 🇼‌🇪‌🇪‌🇰‌🇸‌ 🇾‌🇴‌🇺‌ 🇼‌🇪‌🇷‌🇪‌ 🇧‌🇴‌🇷‌🇳‌." A guy with blackish-brownish haired said while smoking and relaxing in his chair as Joey tears up not knowing what to say. His mother was a sweet woman but she was crazy and she couldn't help what she has done. She used to throw sticks at people and threaten people, It got worse by the very end and now since she had a child, the child is like her.

"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞? 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫!" Joey shouted while crying as he threw a book at him as his father looks at it and back at him pissed. He didn't care, he just went and left the house not speaking to him again.

Joey started breathing and Joey's eyes opened. He looked confused but he groaned in pain, Daniel looked and kneeled as he held Joey in his arms as Joey cried hanging onto Daniel.

"Oh Joey! I missed you so much! I am so sorry I shouldn't have told you to go!" Daniel yelled while Joey cried in his arms heavily. Ash looked and smiled to herself but wondered what there's left for her. She looked at her hands and back at them watching as she looks behind seeing a girl smile at her as Ash ran and hugged the blonde-haired girl named Summer. 

"I didn't mean to put you here! Summer is this really you?!" Ash yelled looking with happy tears as Summer sighed.

"Of course it's me. Is there another blonde-haired girl here? No." She responds as Ash chuckles while they hug and Joey stands up with Daniel and smiles happily. 

Daniel felt completed, he felt happy just to have Joey beside him again and not cry every single night about him now. He will keep him safe and protected at all times. Joey looks down sadly knowing that Daniel knows the truth about him, he feels like Daniel is going to bring him to the asylum and trap him away for good since he knows.

They all see the woods again, not everything anymore. Just the scary woods around them as it got colder. It was daylight still as they needed to find the way out.

"Do you guys remember the entrance?" Ash asks while holding Summer's hand who she seems to be into her own imagination. 

"No, not really. I just remember going on a jog or a walk... and feeling lost?" Joey said while panicking. Daniel groaned to himself knowing there's no way out of these mazes of paths.

As they walk they see some numbers.

"12?" Joey questioned seeing some numbers on the oak tree carved in as Ash spectates it as the detective she is. 

"I found 12!" Summer yelled out at another tree as Daniel searched for something he could find to be helpful in this group.

Luckily he sees something that says, 2020.

"12-12-20?" Daniel questioned.

"It's mine and summer's anniversary! What? How did this thing know?!" Ash yelled puzzlingly. 

"It knows everything." Joey said while staying quiet once again. 

Daniel was confused but didn't want to go through this anymore, he was too tired and all he wanted is to go home and cuddle with Joey. But, he feels like he's going to die in these woods with everyone here. 

"They are tricking us right now though, remember we walked that path and it got different? Something is changing where we are heading so we cannot escape." Ash said pointing at Daniel who shook his head.

"Not really. But, I did see that at some point though," Daniel said with a little cough looking around the woods that seemed a little more scarier, "We need to find something that can help us to get out of here."

Summer searched as she leaves the group as Joey looks on the ground for anything he could find as Ash hurries to Summer as Daniel and Joey were left alone together.

"Daniel, I apologize. It's my fault for all of this--" 

"No it's not Joey. It's a trickery okay? It played mind games with you." Daniel said while grabbing Joey lightly and giving him a kiss on the lips as Joey smiled as he looks down continuing his search nervously.

"Summer? Have you found a way out? or you know?" Ash asked.

"Nope. I just have been lost and taken in here, you have brought me here to DIE! So why come and save me huh?" Summer said rolling her eyes while looking around feeling tired to do anything to save her own life.

"I was brainwashed okay? I am sorry. I didn't mean it, I don't know what controlled me." Ash responds annoyed.

"To pretend being straight? Okay." 

Ash chuckles rolling her eyes feeling disgusted she ever said that. 

Joey and Daniel found something shiny and gold. Daniel smiles as Joey gets up.

"GET BACK HERE NOW! We found something!" Joey shouted waiting for the girls to come arrive to them. They walked back looking as they see them holding a golden shiny key.

"What key goes to that?" Summer asked.

"Don't know, the gate?" Ash questioned.

"Probably so, which means we better go look before it turns night." Daniel said as he held Joey's hand as they walked down the dirt path as Joey felt sick and terrified.

With that, a dark mist comes along and the sky eventually turns night as Joey held onto Daniel as Ash groaned to herself knowing this will be difficult at night...