₴łӾ

As they walk along 3 doors were shown in the middle of the woods. Ash looks confused as Daniel looked at the doors. They walked closer as they heard something move quickly behind the tree's as she looks with wide-eyes. They had to pick a door before something goes at them as Ash opens the doors to Narnia. 

"This is some magical shit here, why would I ever go in one of these doors?" Daniel said while looking at them worried. 

"We have to choose one or else these demon things kill one of us, my arm is almost gone." She said while pushing Daniel in a random door as she follows as that everything was dark and misty. Until, a house showed up, Daniel's house as Ash looks around.

"My house..?" Daniel questioned.

They see Joey walking out the living room as Ash stays by Daniel, the other memory of Daniel stood there looking at him,

"𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦... 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯. 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶." Daniel said while looking at Joey who had tears down his cheeks. 

"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐲. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞." Joey replied as Daniel looked at himself and Joey as Ash frowned. 

Daniel eyed Joey who stood there looking guilty and sad.

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘦! 𝘑𝘰𝘦𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘪𝘥." Daniel shouted a bit as he rubbed his head and coughed.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐦𝐞. 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞. 𝐈𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬, 𝐈𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨.." Joey said without yelling. Daniel had tears as he watched this feeling horrible now. 

Ash looks at Daniel and back at the memory.

"It's telling memories... Of what happened and what mistakes we had done." Ash said. 

"𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘴𝘺𝘭𝘶𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘦." Daniel replied angrily making Joey look as he twitched his eye and began crying more as he ran up the stairs. 

Daniel felt guilty for hurting Joey and calling him insane. 

The memory faded as another one came up but Daniel don't remember.

"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐲𝐥𝐮𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐦𝐞. 𝐈𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞." Joey said to one of the doctors who looked at him concerned. 

"🇾‌🇴‌🇺‌ 🇦‌🇷‌🇪‌ 🇳‌🇴‌🇹‌ 🇸‌🇺‌🇵‌🇵‌🇴‌🇸‌🇪‌🇩‌ 🇹‌🇴‌ 🇧‌🇪‌ 🇴‌🇺‌🇹‌ 🇴‌🇫‌ 🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌🇷‌🇪‌, 🇾‌🇴‌🇺‌ 🇲‌🇺‌🇸‌🇹‌'🇻‌🇪‌ 🇪‌🇸‌🇨‌🇦‌🇵‌🇪‌🇩‌ 🇦‌🇳‌🇩‌ 🇫‌🇴‌🇺‌🇳‌🇩‌ 🇦‌ 🇼‌🇦‌🇾‌ 🇴‌🇺‌🇹‌. 🇾‌🇴‌🇺‌ 🇸‌🇹‌🇮‌🇱‌🇱‌ 🇳‌🇪‌🇪‌🇩‌ 🇭‌🇪‌🇱‌🇵‌ 🇯‌🇴‌🇸‌🇪‌🇵‌🇭‌." One of the doctors said to him as Joey cried and shook his head heading his way out the door and made a run out escaping the hospital and to his car driving away. He looked hopeless like he can't do anything.

Daniel looked at Ash.

"He was a patient... He was crazy and escaped... he never told me that." Daniel said while looking at Ash as her face melted.

Daniel knew Joey was hiding something but never expected that, he always wanted Joey to tell the truth but Joey hid one because he didn't want to lose Daniel and scare him away. He lost so many friends and didn't want to lose Daniel the one he truly loves the most. He didn't want to scare Daniel off and break up with him so he hid the truth but it hurt when Daniel called him insane. 

"So, he escaped.. So your dating a patient who was crazy.. and was in a asylum." Ash said. 

Daniel just nodded holding Joey's lifeless body. As soon they see a light showing up as they saw Joey standing there grabbing the microphone as Joey was wearing the tuxedo and his silver hair went to the side as the wound was still on his chest as Ash looks and hangs onto Daniel.

"Daniel, you know the truth now?" Joey asked while Daniel looks at him.

"Yes I do." He responds with a brave look.

Joey looked with swell eyes and and ran away as Daniel and Ash chased him as he kept running as he stopped and looked behind,

"No way to run.. I am trapped here in these woods dead.." Joey said while kneeling and crying while scratching the ground crazily as Daniel pushes him lightly making him stop as Ash pins Joey to the ground.

"Get in your body, now." Ash said as Joey looks.

"Why?" He questioned.

"Do it." 

Daniel laid the body on the ground as the ghost of Joey gets close to it and gets in and the ghost Joey vanished... 

Joey's hand twitched.